Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

Preee

it don't work on mine no matter how long I set it I think you cant set it

Nice one dezwez, if others are having the issue it must be a feature only available to some models.

Is it possible to enable DDS on a S-Max or do they need sensors in the tyres unlike the Focus/Kuga?

Also to enable auto locking for a Mondeo/S-max is the procedure as follows :-

- Read from IPC

- Read from BCM

- Select Central Configuration

- Automatic Locking by speed - Select with automatic locking

- Write to IPC

- Write to BMC

Is that correct?

Or should it be done the following way?

- Read from BCM

- Write to BCM

Then

- Read from IPC

- Write to IPC

Thanks

Ben

Is it possible to enable DDS on a S-Max or do they need sensors in the tyres unlike the Focus/Kuga?

Also to enable auto locking for a Mondeo/S-max is the procedure as follows :-

- Read from IPC

- Read from BCM

- Write to IPC

- Write to BMC

Is that correct?

Or should it be done the following way?

- Read from BCM

- Write to BCM

Then

- Read from IPC

- Write to IPC

Thanks

Ben

Not sure about the S-Max but I enabled DDS on my focus mk2.5 without any sensors in the wheel as DDS uses the ABS sensors (guessing Yaw/Pitch/wheel speed) to work. I had a recent flat and DDS issues a warning on the information cluster to check tyre pressure.

• Like 1

On my Kuga I have too, but I am not sure about the S-max :( On the internet I can find listings for tyre pressure sensors.

Is it possible to enable DDS on a S-Max or do they need sensors in the tyres unlike the Focus/Kuga?Also to enable auto locking for a Mondeo/S-max is the procedure as follows :-- Read from IPC- Read from BCM- Select Central Configuration- Automatic Locking by speed - Select with automatic locking- Write to IPC- Write to BMCIs that correct?Or should it be done the following way?- Read from BCM- Select Central Configuration- Automatic Locking by speed - Select with automatic locking- Write to BCMThen- Read from IPC- Select Central Configuration- Automatic Locking by speed - Select with automatic locking- Write to IPCThanksBen

Either way is fine.

DDS? - highly unlikely.

• Like 1

Guys,

Is any of those software compatible with a MK7 Fiesta? Can you activate stuff like auto lock, dds etc?

Can those be used to view diagnostics for a KA?

Thanks

• Like 1

The Fiesta MK7 is not supported by this software. As far as I know there is no software available for the Fiesta MK7 which has the same functionality as the ELMconfig software.

This software should be able to read/erase DTC codes on a Ford Ka but in my opinion there is better software for diagnostics of a Ford Ka. One of the more advanced Ford specific software for diagnostics of most Ford models which works with the (modified) ELM327 interface is Forscan.

Is the ADS software currently translated to English? In the past I contacted the people who make ADS but at that time it was only available in Russian.

Anyone know if it is already possible to reverse the delay instant consumption, caused by the upgrade Trip Computer for ROM 0509.

hey guys had the elm for a while now and my mates has asked me to activate his cruise control is there a how to any where as I don't wanna just click stuff as it aint my car cheers. liam

has anyone got the link for ADS i have lost it and can't find it on google!

I'm lookings at both programs , as i have been speaking to a Russian guy that has enabled the center screen on his Mk3 Focus to accept a standard PAL input for a reverse camera with out Ford's £600 worth of modues , and he said he flashed the screen via software , so i was checking if either UCDS or ADS was the program , but neither mention it. So i guess i will have to wait for him to respond with what he flashed the screen with.

Thanks for the Links Mayak:)

hey guys need sum quick help I can get accress to everything except the 3rd menu on the hec it just keep coming up with warning say frw.dat file missing had look in file and it is there am I doing anything wrong?

Liam its the folder structure you must have it can't find the firmware file. if you go back a few pages on this guide i told Dezwez how to do it.

Not sure if this is the right place but since is connected with Elm327 I'll go ahead :).

Using Forscan and having all that live data ( dashboard ) how do you know which

numbers are correct and which not ? are you watching for spikes or something ?

Totally noob here ...

Liam its the folder structure you must have it can't find the firmware file. if you go back a few pages on this guide i told Dezwez how to do it.

post is on page 108 at the botom

latest version of ELMConfig (11c) supports Bosch PCMs in FF2, so 1.6 tdci and ST but it has beta status - has anyone tried to enable cruise control in 1.6 tdci ?

might need to give it a go! I havent tried it yet, I am still on v11a maybe b though...

Same download location as the original post by Preee?

latest version of ELMConfig (11c) supports Bosch PCMs in FF2, so 1.6 tdci and ST but it has beta status - has anyone tried to enable cruise control in 1.6 tdci ?

I've tried it on an ST but there is no READ/WRITE VID block in the Procedures>Page 2 so you can't write the modified PCMDump to the car

See this post

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/30008-guide-fitting-cruise-control-focus-mk2-mk25-and-ford-c-max/?p=304791