Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Newbie

angus5041

Hi All. completely new to the focus, i have a 07 titanium 1.6 116 and am still finding my way round the buttons and lights, what i have noticed is that the ac light comes on randomly.. i think, could be i am doing something to it but i thought if i wanted ac i would just press the button , what bits and bobs should be in the car that i should be aware of ?. there is no sat nav or cruise control and the sony cd player only accepts one disc i thought it was a 6cd type.. hope to hear from you all soon ,... thanks Jim

Hi welcome :)

ac comes on when heater is set to windscreen

Ah .. then its me doing it cheers . the button on the door handle with a car motif , manual says it is to bring the wing mirrors in nothing happens when i press it

move the switch to passenger or driver side then use arrows to move :-)

sent using the Ford OC app for android.

Sorry i should have been more precise,, i meant to bring the mirrors in when parking for the night

There is a button on there to do it manually, it should when you lock the car automatically bring the mirrors in. (double lock I think)

There is a button on there to do it manually, it should when you lock the car automatically bring the mirrors in. (double lock I think)

Nope tried that nothing happend

Something else isnt working.. if i may .my iPhone will not pair with the radio just cannot find it

Check your fuses, could be that one has blown.

• Like 1

have found the fusebox but cannot find which fuse i should be checking maybe i am missing something in the book , i am looking for the folding mirrors fuse... i think

I think it runs on a shared fuse.

Find a post made by Stoney871 anywhere on the forum, and look at his signature, he has a link to the fuse diagrams and I think it has a list of which fuse maps what.

• Like 1

Hi,

Are you sure you have the connectivity pack fitted for your phone go to this web site ,use internet explorer doesnt seem to like chrome too much

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=67F3E30050CC587C5E7371089A921EAA.fcvas504

Put in your reg number and it will tell what options you car had factory fitted.

I have a 2009 Titanium 2.0 TDCI it does not have the connectivity pack fitted .The Mirrors are power fold by manually pushing the button but they do not auto fold when double locking ?

thanks neil, power button not doing it i am tring to find which fuse it is,, put reg number in its coming back as a c-max which is odd as its insured as a titanium

It can be wrong on occasion so I wouldn't take it as 110% accurate!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club