Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Happy Holidays

jeebowhite

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of myself and the other mod's and management of the forum, I wanted to wish you all a happy holiday season, a happy new year and a prosperous 2014!

:)

James

• Like 1

Happy Holiday!? You almost sound American there James :P

But no seriously hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year and thanks to everyone for the effort you have all put in to making this club the great community it is today! :D

I say happy holidays as I have no doubt we have a mixed community, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza (spelled right?) and any other period that my ignorance suggests I am not familiar with your particular season and celebration :)

• Like 1

I say happy holidays as I have no doubt we have a mixed community, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza (spelled right?) and any other period that my ignorance suggests I am not familiar with your particular season and celebration :)

Very considerate James! :P

I was going to wish the Trekkie lot and the Star War's boffins one too, but I thought that since that ones made up ;)

• Like 1

hehe, raise a glass to that!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you to James and all those like minded people who spend far too much time on this forum.

I wonder what makes you think that I spend too much time on the forums? :p

I wonder what makes you think that I spend too much time on the forums? :P

Because you spend all your time here? :d

Touche!

to be fair its only because the office has gotten very quiet recently, it has given me a lot of time to sit down here! come the new year, I might be a stranger!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club