Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta mk6 Zetec S dump valve

JordanSZetec S

So I have a 2006 Ford Fiesta Zetec S, petrol, and I was wondering where I would be able to get the "best?" Dump valve from? I was it for nothing else other than the sound, would mix well with a nice exhaust, any replies appreciated thanks. 

A dumpvalve (or blow off valve) is only used on turbocharged engines.

Unless you have installed a turbocharger to your Fiesta MK6 petrol engine a dumpvalve will bring you nothing.

Ahh sounds like you want to become part of the ricer club. They feature 1.0L Saxos with a 3 inch exhaust with a stupid ***** can muffler on the back and fake turbos.

If you wanted to make your car sound extra good then get one of these 😂😂😂.

On a serious note, don't bother doing fake performance mods such as a loud exhaust, bucket seats, fake turbo system etc. The cost of doing it and the embarrassment of having a fake system just isn't worth it compared to doing it for real. But hey ho, if you want to do all that then I would suggest a Honda Civic as a perfect guinea pig.

Lol Mighty Car Mods has just sprung to mind, they did a joke episode on adding fake mods to a car. Check it out here:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club