Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync3 Update - Error Code : LST_ERR04

simonb65

Many thxs, will try these links.

• 7 months later...

I’m trying install my update for my sync showing 2.3 trying to update it from my stick I have the format I need it gives me a error message lst-err04

9 hours ago, Mbtiger said:

I’m trying install my update for my sync showing 2.3 trying to update it from my stick I have the format I need it gives me a error message lst-err04

A LST-ERR04 is telling you that the update files on your USB stick are not the correct/compatible ones for your version of Sync hardware. For example, a while back I was offered a download for my Sync3 system, but after seeing the same issue as you, I checked the contents of the update files and they were actually for a Sync2 system (which is a completely different operating system. i.e Sync2 = Microsoft, Sync3 = Blackberry's QNX). It isn't the first (or sadly the last time) the Sync update team have got things horribly wrong!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club