Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyres

HollyFaye

Just having I look about the market and I thought I'd ask everyone on here what sort of brands you are all using 

I don't need any just yet but it's better to have an idea if I just let ford dealer sort them or shop around ?  Cheers

Im on Michelin primacy 4 was on Primacy HP, its worth shopping around try Black Circle they do very good prices, tyre can be delivered to a loca garage for fitting.

Tyreshopper is the same kind of setup as black circles. Also Asda Tyres is same kind of set up.

It is worth looking at all three as some makes/models are cheaper at one, but one company is not cheaper for all.

Also depends on which ones have associated fitting centres near you. eg. Tyreshopper use a National tyres place about 1/2 mile from where I work. But last time I checked they did not have any fitting centre in my home town which is vastly larger town compared to where I work.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, isetta said:

Tyreshopper is the same kind of setup as black circles. Also Asda Tyres is same kind of set up.

It is worth looking at all three as some makes/models are cheaper at one, but one company is not cheaper for all.

Also depends on which ones have associated fitting centres near you. eg. Tyreshopper use a National tyres place about 1/2 mile from where I work. But last time I checked they did not have any fitting centre in my home town which is vastly larger town compared to where I work.

Good points, I never thought of the other as they have no fitting centres near me closest to me is still 25 miles, but i would have to travel that far for tyres anyway.

Thanks 

Adsa tyres use a spot about 4 miles away and blackcircles is about the same but tyre shopper is best part 35 miles away have bookmarked them both so will be ready to order myself as I don't know how much arnold clark will charge we got our car from chesterfield motorstore but we will be using one near home for services ( cumbria) just didn't want to get ripped off with the tyres again many thanks 

11 hours ago, HollyFaye said:

Thanks 

Adsa tyres use a spot about 4 miles away and blackcircles is about the same but tyre shopper is best part 35 miles away have bookmarked them both so will be ready to order myself as I don't know how much arnold clark will charge we got our car from chesterfield motorstore but we will be using one near home for services ( cumbria) just didn't want to get ripped off with the tyres again many thanks 

Dont use a dealer espe not Arnold Clark.

42 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

Dont use a dealer espe not Arnold Clark.

It can sometimes be worth giving them a try. Last time I needed a couple of tyres for the Mrs's car I found our local dealership (not part of a big chain) were actually pretty competitive and they went to some trouble in sourcing an exact match for the existing tyres, so I was quite happy with that.

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

It can sometimes be worth giving them a try. Last time I needed a couple of tyres for the Mrs's car I found our local dealership (not part of a big chain) were actually pretty competitive and they went to some trouble in sourcing an exact match for the existing tyres, so I was quite happy with that.

My local family run  Ford dealer is like that but I very much Arnold Clark would go to the bother

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club