Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!! I CAN COME!!!

I know i'm sad but i am so, so, so, so happy!!!!!!!!

The last meet was so, so, so, so, so good and i really, really, really, really, REALLY loved, adored and enjoyed meeting all you guys and having the best day in a very, very long time!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Brilliant! :lol:

Glad you've vented your joy now? :lol::lol:

I must be honest I can't wait to go, it's way out of my comfort zone ... But I can't wait. :D

Brilliant! :lol:

Glad you've vented your joy now? :lol::lol:

I must be honest I can't wait to go, it's way out of my comfort zone ... But I can't wait. :D

I'm pretty excited too actually, there looks to be a good attendance this time. What's way out of your comfort zone?

I'm pretty excited too actually, there looks to be a good attendance this time. What's way out of your comfort zone?

Meeting a group of people I've never met before. I'll either get a grip and be fine or I'll be really shy at first. :ph34r:

Meeting a group of people I've never met before. I'll either get a grip and be fine or I'll be really shy at first. :ph34r:

Don't worry about it - loads of people will probably be going for the first time as well ;)

Don't worry about it - loads of people will probably be going for the first time as well ;)

I was bricking it when I turned up to our 'threesome'. Michael was very accomodating. :blink:

I should be fine. I think I'll be nervous during the 150 mile journey there though! :lol:

I should be fine. I think I'll be nervous during the 150 mile journey there though! :lol:

Don't worry - I don't know any of this lot yet either, so it may as well be the same situation for me too :)

Don't be nervous, Luke! Just keep a few yards away from Mike at all times and you'll be fine. He tends to bite...

Don't be nervous, Luke! Just keep a few yards away from Mike at all times and you'll be fine. He tends to bite...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You probably won't get as much stick as Michael.... One day he's going to turn up in a car 10 times better than any Fiesta. :P

Damn right i will! And i will have enough !Removed! to !Removed! on ALL your bonfires!!!!

From what I heard about the last meet it was just everyone taking the mick out of Mike's heap of cr.., I mean slightly worn mk4. Only joshing. :P :lol:

Yes, this is very true! FLIC KICKED IT

We also took pictures and drank hot beverages :)

*cold beverages too!

MY FEZ SHOULD BE COMING IN TO THE COUNTRY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! :D

I can bring a digital SLR and a tripod. And I've got an HD camcorder too, if anyone's interested.

Ohhhhh jackpot!

In the words of Jonny...

Excellent News!!! :D :D :D :D

His dulcet tones have been gone for a while!

Also, what happened to Jonny? Not seen him around for a time...

Moved away, he disappears when he moves...I think he's in Norfolk

Don't worry, it was very relaxed at t'other meet :)

I was bricking it when I turned up to our 'threesome'. Michael was very accomodating. :blink:

Accommodating?!? Cheers!!! :lol:

Bring the muzzle this time, COME ON CHATZY!

So will I :P

That's what all the boys say about him :P

And if you get so nervous you feel unwell, you can add to the vomit pile on his car ;)

What is it about poor me and my poor car?!?!

That's what all the boys say about him :P

Excellent, that's what I was going for! :P

Luke, i'm used to it now, it used to cut me deep, but i've had to learn to deal with it.

Cue violin

Maybe I'll try and get a Waitrose councsellor to try and make you feel better. :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club