Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

Just give me your job and i'll be happy :lol:

I'm sorry - I forget about taking medication for myself when I need it. Never mind organising other people's! :lol:

Haha, does your store do Home Delivery? Maybe you can apply to be van assessed? Or do they have the standard minimum 21 policy for drivers?

I'm sorry - I forget about taking medication for myself when I need it. Never mind organising other people's! :lol:

Haha, does your store do Home Delivery? Maybe you can apply to be van assessed? Or do they have the standard minimum 21 policy for drivers?

It doesn't :(

You at sixth form/college, right?

I am!

It does! Oh well, the age is probably 21 for Sainsbury's anyway :)

Was thinking that. I think Waitrose is the only one who does it from 17s up. Although It's very rare they do so. Apparently theres only about 15 odd drivers pre 21 for the whole company. 2 of which at our store.

Caused a huge uproar when I first had the job, they all thought I was going to be the average Stig wannabe. :lol:

Haha! I don't think i will have many favours done for me at Sainsbury's anymore, moving department hasn't gained me many friends!!

Haha! I don't think i will have many favours done for me at Sainsbury's anymore, moving department hasn't gained me many friends!!

I know the feeling. Being shoved on checkouts (knowing hardly anything about the job) when I got suspended from driving wasn't very welcoming!

I'm moving from checkouts to pharmacy, checkouts are always in dire need for staff and i was pencilled in to cover the kiosk every thursday night now that the woman who used to do it has also moved departments, so now there is no one to do it.

Also i work saturday nights on checkouts and the staff level on saturday nights is awful. With me going from that, it causes loads of problems.

BUT OH WELL! :lol:

I am!

Planning on going to Uni? If so, don't be hankering after a F/T too soon, lol. Glad I got a degree when they were still cheap, because there are still people from my graduation year (2007) who are still hard-up and looking for work, let alone the following years with top-up fees.

Wouldn't stand a chance at getting the sort of jobs I want without the degree sadly :(

Oh nooo i'm not hankering for a f/t supermarket job!!

I'm going to apply for a teaching assistant apprenticeship :)

Oh nooo i'm not hankering for a f/t supermarket job!!

I'm going to apply for a teaching assistant apprenticeship :)

Nothing wrong with either, but a few of my friends got so engrossed with earning cash after school/college that they didn't go to Uni or equivalent and now wish they had!

Id Love to come to a meet and get some photos with Loads of other Fiesta's ( And other Fords :lol: )

However :(

5 Hours and 30 minutes Drive from Cornwall

I think i'll pass on this one and PRAY the next one is abit closer :)

Noooooo, next one north, we've had one in the middle (watford gap) and one in the south....so north, I can't make the second may bank holiday either! :-(

Good news. There's a very high chance I'll be getting the car tomorrow morning ... BOOYAH! :D :D :D

There will be a Saturday or sunday before 21st may, I should be driving through the heart of wensleydale, and a convoy would be great, after the 14 BMW convertables I passed last Sunday, and the stream of lotus, masseratis abd porsches that sounded great leaving the wensleydale cheese factory!

Good news. There's a very high chance I'll be getting the car tomorrow morning ... BOOYAH! :D :D :D

Woo! Make sure you start a new thread with pics! I'm intrigued to see the changes they've made to it. :)

Aww, picking on his car is alright but lay off him. :lol::rolleyes:

Michael's car loves bum...pers :huh:

Oooh what you getting? I expect pics!

Woo! Make sure you start a new thread with pics! I'm intrigued to see the changes they've made to it. :)

Absolutely, camera is now fully charged and the weather is nice-ish... So will get some up. :D

Oooh what you getting? I expect pics!

My old car. :lol:

It's a Ford Focus but in January I sold it for "scrap" as it had been in an accident in the snow. Only last Friday I saw it on AutoTrader for £1,800. It has a new gearbox, new clutch and has been converted from an LX to a Ghia model. And got it for a fraction of the price. :)

Yessum, pictures ahoy!

I want meet now :(

Yessum, pictures ahoy!

I want meet now :(

And me. It'll drag on like hell as well, I bet. :(

Ahhh well. I am so, so tired :( and the one day most of my lessons have been cancelled I have to stay in school :(

Ahhh well. I am so, so tired :( and the one day most of my lessons have been cancelled I have to stay in school :(

Late night? Yes, where was everyone last night?! :lol:

Why have you got one of those stupid days where you have 1 lesson at the start of the day and one towards the end of the day? <_<

Late night? Yes, where was everyone last night?! :lol:

Why have you got one of those stupid days where you have 1 lesson at the start of the day and one towards the end of the day? <_<

Used to get that at Uni on Mondays ... lecture 9.00 - 10.00 and then another 16.00 - 18.00. Highly annoying!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club