Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

bless, you're too hungover to realise what i did...

I saw it, i just chose not to sink to your level and respond to your tomfoolery :P

Woahhhh we're on board then little missy.

you're still drunk, go back to bed poppet *pats head*

Im going to be going now for sure, and my friend in his mk6 Zetec S should be going (Gavin)

Cant wait- cant wait till I get my car ethier (15days!)

List updated. Only 4 weeks to go!

I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW, I HAVE THE DAY OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!!

so now its up to the other half if im allowed to go!

Oh nice one Callum!!

Stuff the other half, come anyway!!! :lol:

BIG UPDATE!

I am happy to comfirm that we will have the upstairs of the pub closed off and have room for upto 20 people. The table's are booked for 1PM

Ohhhh how very posh!!!!!

Oh nice one Callum!!

Stuff the other half, come anyway!!! :lol:

If I did that, I dnt think id have any man parts left lmao!

Yet another plus of remaining single!!! :lol:

Yet another plus of remaining single!!! :lol:

Well I was single for a while before i met him, 2 years and 3 months and not had one arguement as yet, so going good!!! I hated bin single

Bah, no arguements here!!!

Just have another half who lives in a different city. Weekdays for me, weekends for her. Job done!

I'm sure she sees it in exactly the same way too!!! :lol:

Cal - you shouldn't need permission! My other half shall be staying at home with his crappy little Golf :P

Nothing wrong with Golfs!!!

CALCALCALCALCALCALCALCALCALCALCAL

YEEEY

:)

You going to convoy down with me and my mate?

Will make it sooo much better having someone to drive down with, were good when We go out too, if we get stopped or seperated we slow down or pull over and We let each other in etc. :)

Oh, and Im looooving the...

Silver Civic with its learner/just passed badge.

CALLUM! You muuuust come now!

And can't believe we've got the upstairs of the pub to ourselves! Awesome! :D

Cal - you shouldn't need permission! My other half shall be staying at home with his crappy little Golf :P

Asked him anyways and says it fine!

CALCALCALCALCALCALCALCALCALCALCAL

YEEEY

:)

You going to convoy down with me and my mate?

Will make it sooo much better having someone to drive down with, were good when We go out too, if we get stopped or seperated we slow down or pull over and We let each other in etc. :)

Oh, and Im looooving the...

Silver Civic with its learner/just passed badge.

Sounds like a plan to me, where are we gunna meet up and I have a sat nav too!

If I'm in Leeds before the meet I'll drive down with you. But as I'm up now and next weekend too I doubt I will... That and it's only an hour from my house in London or over 2 from Leeds ;)

Yeah we can meet up somewhere first - me gotr sat nav too, and my mate, so its all good :)

Yall should make bets on how many miles my car will have by the time it gets there. between the 19th april and 3rd may + the drive down. Il buy the winner a fanta or a coke :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club