Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Tdcii Bluefin From Superchips

Lighting

And can anyone explain the difference between having the chip and not having it?

is it faster?

does it reduce the fuel consumption?

Thanks again :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• benholden2008

• Lighting

• mrobins64495

• Cliffhanger

If its a box you sre trying to fit then i suspect it the ssme or very similar to the 95ps engine so this should help

www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/22050-guide-how-to-fit-a-tuning-box-to-a-fiesta-mk7-16tdci-95ps/

• 3 weeks later...

apparently not, the mk7 ecu is difficult to access via the diagnostics port which the bluefin module plugs into, might even be impossible. i know that when i was looking to get mine remapped, most companies said that they hadn't yet cracked the ecu via the diagnostics port and the only way was to remove the ecu and do it that way. In the end i went for a tuning box from TDItuning.co.uk and even though it was a !Removed! to fit, its results have been more than impressive

hello i have a dpi unit from dtuk and if you have the 95 bhp you got a very fast car even in the 90 bhp its not bad but in the 95 bhp its super fast it fits on the injectors and very easy to fit ten mins max

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi was going to order a box from tDi tuning, which box have people got because there is two different ones ? Cheers Kev

you need the tduk d.p.i unit its best it goes on the injectors

And can anyone explain the difference between having the chip and not having it?

is it faster?

does it reduce the fuel consumption?

Thanks again :D

yes it is a lot faster and if you drive it steady most of the time it will save fuel but make sure you get the right box tduk d.p.i unit it as 3 power maps and 4 driving maps but it costs £350 but it is well worth it and if you have the 95 bhp with overboost it is super fast brilliant engine

• 1 year later...

Don't suppose one of those boxes would fit a petrol zetec s?

Don't suppose one of those boxes would fit a petrol zetec s?

No,

Plus the results wouldnt be worth it... on a non turbo petrol engine you normaly only see a few bhp... sometimes not even double figures..

No,

Plus the results wouldnt be worth it... on a non turbo petrol engine you normaly only see a few bhp... sometimes not even double figures..

So not worth lookin at a lot perfomance wise with a petrol at all? What about mountune boxes etc... vaguely remember someoen telling me that would add about 30 bhp (wouldnt have a clue if thats true or nor)

to get 30bhp from an N/A Petrol youd need to spend a lot of money lol

the new 1.0 econetic engines respond quite well to remapping... even though the turbo is only small it still gives good results

Agreed , best results are with turbo engines (petrol or diesel) - you can see the gains the Superchips bluefin claims in the chart -

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/38645-for-sale-bluefin-superchip-4-ford-mondeo-focus-fiesta-transit-turbo-tdci-tddi-bf05-ford-t/

What about mountune boxes etc... vaguely remember someoen telling me that would add about 30 bhp (wouldnt have a clue if thats true or nor)

Mountune don't make boxes, on diesels they do remaps & air filters, on petrols they do exhausts, remaps, cams etc. For petrol they can give you 140PS or 155PS.

Yeah well my insurance is the most determining factor so its not a big deal. However, might go down to demon tweeks in the new year and see what exhausts/inductions there are lying about.

£1400 almost for the 140, and almost £1800 for the 155... EXCLUDING fitting..... hmmm your looking at £300-£500 would have thought for fitting...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club