Do Not Sell My Personal Information

is it me or is it a new look

mrmetallica

ive just reinstalled my laptop and now the pages are smaller then they were before just me or is new look it s much smaller pages to what it was before i reinstalled it

ffoc.thumb.jpg.3e6ac99b5745fcdc01a662b0509c3bb5.jpg

• Like 1

Definitely not right...  I don't know how to fix it though!  Thought it was 'CTRL & +' but that makes things smaller in a different way. :unsure: 

Something has been updated and changed the break points for how the site resizes.

It looks like that on my tablet now too in landscape.

@Ford Owners' Club@Steve

11 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Definitely not right...  I don't know how to fix it though!  Thought it was 'CTRL & +' but that makes things smaller in a different way. :unsure: 

In FireFox, that is the correct procedure to magnify into a page. To get back to standard, you press, 'Ctrl & 0' (That's zero, not a capital O LOL)

8 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

In FireFox, that is the correct procedure to magnify into a page. To get back to standard, you press, 'Ctrl & 0' (That's zero, not a capital O LOL)

Yeah, but it does the whole page, not just making the middle thinner like the picture.  

Looks like a forum issue as Alex said though...probably the same update that removed my latest post button lol! 

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Yeah, but it does the whole page, not just making the middle thinner like the picture.  

Looks like a forum issue as Alex said though...probably the same update that removed my latest post button lol! 

Entirely correct, it does the whole page. TBH, and I've probably put the kibosh on it now, I use the forum pretty frequently, and I haven't noticed any changes... I bet now I said that the whole thing is going to crash LOL

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

is it april the 1st already lol

not working for me

Screenshot does look strange. However, I have widened the page a little but you may need to reboot browser for it to take effect.

3 minutes ago, Steve said:

Screenshot does look strange. However, I have widened the page a little but you may need to reboot browser for it to take effect.

still the same it used to be full screen ffoc.thumb.jpg.8d372c96e92953f4bacd95191c78be68.jpg

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

OK, now my laptop view is b*ggered! LOL

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

ive just reinstalled my laptop and now the pages are smaller then they were before just me or is new look it s much smaller pages to what it was before i reinstalled it

ffoc.thumb.jpg.3e6ac99b5745fcdc01a662b0509c3bb5.jpg

Were you not maybe in a different resolution before? Check your windows display settings and see.

Whatever it was it seems to be back to normal now (on my PC at least).

And there I was all set to have a rant about web designers boogering things up for us PC users for the benefit of the "smart" device brigade. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

yep back to normal for me

Looks normal again on my tablet now. 

I don't think its the screen that looks odd, its the browser window judging by the look of the bookmarks toolbar, which would suggest a browser setting.

15 minutes ago, RMurphy195 said:

I don't think its the screen that looks odd, its the browser window judging by the look of the bookmarks toolbar, which would suggest a browser setting.

i havnt done anything but its back to normal now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club