Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A bit of hesitation - is there an obvious fault?

StephenFord

1 hour ago, RL123 said:

Have you released the reach and rake adjustment and pulled the wheel and lowered to its lowest setting? Does help.

When I read your post, I thought what kind of idiot do you think I am. Well, just went out to car and checked, turns out I'm the perfect idiot! :biggrin: I did lower the wheel as otherwise you don't get access to the screws, but turns out on pulling it just now, it shot towards me about 3 inches!! Putting the cluster back should be so much easier now, thank you for the tip...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I got the cluster back at 1pm today, within 5 minutes I had it installed, and the old girl fired up on 1st twist of the key!! You don't know how happy I am at that, had visions of me having to retire her which I would have been devastated at. Amazingly good value too as the company I used charged me £60 which included the return Special Delivery postage...

Now, I wonder what will be next LOL

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

Have you thought about up grading to a wet belt?  They seem very popular and get a lot of press 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, unofix said:

Have you thought about up grading to a wet belt?  

Now, does that mean taking a shower in my jeans, though I thought water wasn't great for leather? :laughing:

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2023 at 1:31 PM, StephenFord said:

I got the cluster back at 1pm today, within 5 minutes I had it installed, and the old girl fired up on 1st twist of the key!! You don't know how happy I am at that, had visions of me having to retire her which I would have been devastated at. Amazingly good value too as the company I used charged me £60 which included the return Special Delivery postage...

Glad you got it sorted and back in👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club