Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2.5 - Workshop Manual & Torques

willdudeuk

Hi is there any links to a workshop manual where I can obtain the details to remove for example the manual 5 speed gearbox and find out all the associated torque values and one time bolts that need replacing?

Thank you

Thanks @unofix

Just seen this on the back of the manual though....I have Flexfuel...

image.thumb.png.3f059f8e1f30aac76c75f3fea205d834.png

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, willdudeuk said:

I have Flexfuel...

in Berkshire !!! You must have the only Flexfuel in the UK 🤣

I would have thought the gearbox and torque settings would be the same. Perhaps @TomsFocus could advise ?

• Like 1

LOL it's pretty rare by the sounds of things.....not sure I will find many (if any) in the local scrap yards will I?

But it's the only the engine (and maybe gearbox) that is different right? The chassis, body, exterior and interior components are all the same?

This is the parts catalogue for the Focus 2008 - 2011 model. You will be able to check the gearbox part numbers and see if they use the same.

https://catalogs.ssg.asia/ford/?lang=en#bWFya2V0PT1ldXJvfHxjYXRfaWQ9PTExMTA0fHxjYWJicj09R0NCNHx8dGhrPT0zfHxzdD09MzB8fHN0cz09eyIyMCI6IkV1cm9wZSIsIjMwIjoiRm9jdXMgQ0I0IDIwMDgtMjAxMSJ9

• Like 1

The 1.8 petrol uses an IB5 gearbox, same as the smaller petrol engines.  However, the clutch is not the same.  I believe the Flexfuel clutch & gearbox will be the same as the standard 1.8, possibly with different ratios inside, but that won't affect torque settings.

Sadly I don't know of a reliable source for those torque settings online, though anyone that works at a garage should have access to Autodata or similar.

If you ask @iantt nicely he might be able to check some specific torque settings.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club