Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Picked Up My Fiesta!

adamc260

2011 Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.4

What a car!! Drives SO smoothly, can't get over it! Loving the voice control stuff and the bluetooth calls. What a massive leap forward for Ford this car is over the previous model!

Not the best pictures took them quickly with bad lighting on my iPhone

photo1ab.jpg

photo2tp.jpg

Congratulations on the new car Adam. Looks good.

Wait til you get that Sony sound system set to 'Pop' (via the DSP button) and the volume turned up a little.

Enjoy :)

Paul

Congratulations on the new car Adam. Looks good.

Wait til you get that Sony sound system set to 'Pop' (via the DSP button) and the volume turned up a little.

Enjoy :)

Paul

Already have :D Been tinkering with the buttons!! Awesome sound system on it cant get over it! Got such a big smile on me face lol.. and its all over a Fiesta which normally i'd be like 'pfft!' but im seriously impressed! I had a 2008 one before and its nothing compared to this one

Already have :D Been tinkering with the buttons!! Awesome sound system on it cant get over it! Got such a big smile on me face lol.. and its all over a Fiesta which normally i'd be like 'pfft!' but im seriously impressed! I had a 2008 one before and its nothing compared to this one

lol. Yup the new fiesta is "a pretty big deal" as the Ford advert in america says.

So was the 2008 one you had an early mk7 or a previous shape fiesta (i can't remember the change over year)?

lol. Yup the new fiesta is "a pretty big deal" as the Ford advert in america says.

So was the 2008 one you had an early mk7 or a previous shape fiesta (i can't remember the change over year)?

ford_fiesta_1_4_zetec_climate_sports_and_technology_pack_92986075010287108.jpg

Same as that but on 58 plate, silver, 5 door... But it was that model (facelifted one)

Same as that but on 58 plate, silver, 5 door... But it was that model (facelifted one)

Ah right, so yeah your new car is very different indeed.

oooo thats a really nice car very jelous :) looks like youve just missed out on the slightly facelifted version.

The biggest three differences i think from the mk6.5 to the mk7 (driving wise) is the much smoother and less springy clutch and the much lower seating position also the lighter steering.

Do you think the new fiesta rides better than the old car? ive only driven the mk7 fiesta with 15 inch wheels and the ride is stiff but not crashy, but my mk6.5 fiesta with 16 inch wheels rode extremly hard.

oooo thats a really nice car very jelous :) looks like youve just missed out on the slightly facelifted version.

The biggest three differences i think from the mk6.5 to the mk7 (driving wise) is the much smoother and less springy clutch and the much lower seating position also the lighter steering.

Do you think the new fiesta rides better than the old car? ive only driven the mk7 fiesta with 15 inch wheels and the ride is stiff but not crashy, but my mk6.5 fiesta with 16 inch wheels rode extremly hard.

What is in the slight facelift? The mark 7 rides like a much bigger car I reckon extremely refined for a supermini. The seating position is lower than the 6.5 but both cars had 16" alloys I believe. I'm extremely impressed by the car and the interior quality is a huge improvement over the 6.5

What is in the slight facelift? The mark 7 rides like a much bigger car I reckon extremely refined for a supermini. The seating position is lower than the 6.5 but both cars had 16" alloys I believe. I'm extremely impressed by the car and the interior quality is a huge improvement over the 6.5

from memory it has, carpet on the rear of the back seats (in the boot area), silver door handels, silver airvents, updated head light switches with siler backing and also a all black interior ( not the bluey grey one, makes a big diffrence in real life not so much in pictures) chrome on the upper front grill, but you do have the new shape 16 inch wheels that have proven to not buckle like the others and you have the very nice sony cd player.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-61-Reg-Ford-Fiesta-1-6i-120ps-Titanium-X-Pack-5dr-/280739795520?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item415d655240

this one is the very very latest titanium.

oh yes i agree with you about the mk7 being better in everyway (except the steering having 0 feedback when really pushing on) the one i had was a 1.4 tdci wich to be honest totally ruins the whole car, very noisy and vibrates like hell but to be fair it was very economical i could always get 70 mpg on a trip out and it would always do 60 mpg to a tank. Mothers 1.25 (82) style + engine is vertually silent from insisde, but i always hear a little burble from the exhaust as she pulls aways wich is nice (makes me happy haha im sad like that) :)

from memory it has, carpet on the rear of the back seats (in the boot area), silver door handels, silver airvents, updated head light switches with siler backing and also a all black interior ( not the bluey grey one, makes a big diffrence in real life not so much in pictures) chrome on the upper front grill, but you do have the new shape 16 inch wheels that have proven to not buckle like the others and you have the very nice sony cd player.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-61-Reg-Ford-Fiesta-1-6i-120ps-Titanium-X-Pack-5dr-/280739795520?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item415d655240

this one is the very very latest titanium.

In that pic the light controls are the same as mine! I like the grey blue dash as my car is blue :) in regards to zero feedback as bad as it sounds I like that, I hate feeling bumps and marks in the road. In my last car you could feel the car twitching through the wheel which was in nerving

In that pic the light controls are the same as mine! I like the grey blue dash as my car is blue :) in regards to zero feedback as bad as it sounds I like that, I hate feeling bumps and marks in the road. In my last car you could feel the car twitching through the wheel which was in nerving

To be honest the changes are very little and ford change things all the time without even telling the consumer, i expect next month there change something else.

I know what you mean about the steering you get very little if any kick back from lumps and bumps in the road, but i mean if you really pushed the mk6.5 fiesta you could feel through the steering when the front tyres were letting go and when under steer was devoping and you could back of or balance the car on the throttle , or you could scandinavian flick the car and hold a slide very easily, but im soooooo! over things like that now im the grand age of 20 haha i just want to sit back and enjoy the view in nice refinement :)

and yes you are right the mk6 fiesta did tramline alot, where as the new one doesnt i think thats more down to do with the mk7 having camber control if anything :)

In that pic the light controls are the same as mine!

you might well have it

this one doesnt have it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-Diesel-1-6-TDCi-Titanium-5dr-/260901370769?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cbeeefb91

this one does http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-61-Reg-Ford-Fiesta-1-6i-120ps-Titanium-X-Pack-5dr-Petrol-/280728887084?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item415cbedf2c

is not masively diffrent its just the dial has a bit of silver backing on it :)

Ahh I dont do any wild driving! Get up to 70mph and cruise along! (I'm only 23 lol)

I have noticed above the glovebox there is a row of red lights that create a very nice cool glow.. is that standard on Titanium or all fiestas?

Titanium and Zetec, Zetec-S doesn't get it!

MWahahhahahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Jks

It does look rather cool though, I'm sure it can't be that hard to install? Would be nice if it had a cool blue glow or something too... red is nice mind :)

It does look rather cool though, I'm sure it can't be that hard to install? Would be nice if it had a cool blue glow or something too... red is nice mind :)

Red is cool as it used to match the spedo and rev counter needles and all the stereo buttons and screen.

But when you have the sony head unit it chages the head unit buttons to blue and the screen as well so its a bit mitch match (but still looks brilliant, you also get over head ambiant lighting aswell, did you notice ? ? ?

also you can get red bulbs for the foot well lighting (rather than standard white) wich really transforms the car when the doors are opened at night :)

Red is cool as it used to match the spedo and rev counter needles and all the stereo buttons and screen.

But when you have the sony head unit it chages the head unit buttons to blue and the screen as well so its a bit mitch match (but still looks brilliant, you also get over head ambiant lighting aswell, did you notice ? ? ?

also you can get red bulbs for the foot well lighting (rather than standard white) wich really transforms the car when the doors are opened at night :)

Yup I noticed it above too, does ambient just mean a nice glow as apposed to 'lights just switched on'? Can't get over how nice the fiesta is inside, can see why it's been picked as best supermini so many times! Feels so robust compared to the mk6.5, i like the nice raked windscreen but it is quite funny how big the windscreen is as the wipers can't reach the top!

Yup I noticed it above too, does ambient just mean a nice glow as apposed to 'lights just switched on'? Can't get over how nice the fiesta is inside, can see why it's been picked as best supermini so many times! Feels so robust compared to the mk6.5, i like the nice raked windscreen but it is quite funny how big the windscreen is as the wipers can't reach the top!

It just means (to me) it bathes the interior in a nice warm glow, i think it takes the glare out of night time driving aswell imo.

Its funny you should say about the windscreen wipers as there were loads of complaints to ford about the wipers being too short so they have extended them from 2010 on. The passanger wiper on the 58 09 59 cars are didley you have to duck down to see out!

Even the lower spec cars have a lovely interior they have gun metal grey inserts wich i really like.

It just means (to me) it bathes the interior in a nice warm glow, i think it takes the glare out of night time driving aswell imo.

Its funny you should say about the windscreen wipers as there were loads of complaints to ford about the wipers being too short so they have extended them from 2010 on. The passanger wiper on the 58 09 59 cars are didley you have to duck down to see out!

Even the lower spec cars have a lovely interior they have gun metal grey inserts wich i really like.

Mine cover more than enough for me to see out of, but there is still a bit at the top it doesnt reach. I like rain though so.. doesnt bother me :D!!

Not driven at night yet, wanted to take it out tonight and my dad was like "No, leave it outside the house" not 100% sure why and not 100% sure why I even listened to him! Itching to go out in it :(

Mine cover more than enough for me to see out of, but there is still a bit at the top it doesnt reach. I like rain though so.. doesnt bother me :D!!

Not driven at night yet, wanted to take it out tonight and my dad was like "No, leave it outside the house" not 100% sure why and not 100% sure why I even listened to him! Itching to go out in it :(

haha dont listen to him just go and enjoy your new car thats what it iss all about lol

haha dont listen to him just go and enjoy your new car thats what it iss all about lol

Went out for a drive, was lovely :D!!

Titanium and Zetec, Zetec-S doesn't get it!

LOL ! :lol:

_________

So what do your friends and family think of your new ride then?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club