Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Location Game

AJ_sXe

I was wondering what that scraping noise was all about on my way back to plymouth...

didn't see no sparks flying no? oh and i can't believe you got smashed on JD n didn't invite me :o :unsure:

Awww I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again. If I buy those mud guards off ya I might throw in a bottle as an apology :P

Awww I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again. If I buy those mud guards off ya I might throw in a bottle as an apology :P

Lmao apology accepted. I've not drank jack since last xmas when I necked a bottle of gentleman jack to myself. The missus can't stand the smell of it but I love the stuff.

You actually thinking about the mud guards?

Coming up to winter and figured they might keep my car a bit cleaner. I'll give it a think over but it's a possibilty.

Alright mate sound, they currently on eBay with 2 days left to run. But i'd obviously rather sell em to a forums member so have a think between now n then n if you want em I'll just end the auction.

Well I think we've hijacked this thread enough, so just as a reminder, the current challenge is:

A Picture Of The Word "Ford" Spelt Out On Your Car With Your Choice of Food Product.

(Any food product will do...bread, skittles, whipped cream? The stranger the better!)

Strange person.

Then again he is a bootneck.

They're all a bit unhinged. ;)

Sorry guys I was going to venture to tesco on my lunch break to see if a yellow anniversary was there, but... it's raining and im a girl so.. haha! I could go write ford in rain on my bonnet mind you!

picture of car with lake,pond or sea in the background

Think that's been done already

Thought it had been but wernt sure but in that case then I can't think of anything good so just go for photo of car outside a premiere inn

I live right by one! But they have a barrier to stop people car sharing & you only get the pass code if you stay in the hotel! Grr. It's too far from the road side to get a pic as well :(

Could have done this challenge tonight as I was working at a premiere inn, would have been nice if someone hadn't decided to steal my phone, wallet and watch while I was there though

Could have done this challenge tonight as I was working at a premiere inn, would have been nice if someone hadn't decided to steal my phone, wallet and watch while I was there though

you what? you alright mate??

Next challenge-

A picture of you in your own boot.

(In red please mods)

A picture of you in your own boot.

Large old bloke in a fiesta boot hahahahaha

Thihnk I'll give this a miss...

Think this is definitely a focus challenge. Have you seen the size of boots on a fiesta :P can barely fit 3 shopping bags.. :o

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club