Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Minor Mods To Date

Brigante

how do you find the light does it fully switch off when the boots closed i know some had issues where if the boot had an led the fronts didnt switch off just dim

how do you find the light does it fully switch off when the boots closed i know some had issues where if the boot had an led the fronts didnt switch off just dim

completely switches off when the boots closed mate

Installed second boot light earlier. Nice quick n easy mod.

DSCN0775.jpg

Excuse all the crap in the boot lol

Rather pleased with the results of something so simple lol can actually see in the boot of a night now.

Currently got a 28smd in each side

DSCN0778.jpg

Haven't got a cover for the second one cause I'll be soon replacing both sides with one of these and sticking em straight over the holes

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1439.l2649

Nice job their mate,

The same shade as the main interior too looks great.

Nice job their mate,

The same shade as the main interior too looks great.

Look even better when i got my 48led pads in mate. I've not clipped one of the trims back in properly cause you can see the light shining through the crack at the top on the left lol so I'll try get round to sorting that out tomorrow.

Look even better when i got my 48led pads in mate. I've not clipped one of the trims back in properly cause you can see the light shining through the crack at the top on the left lol so I'll try get round to sorting that out tomorrow.

Their is a slight gap in the panels by design to help Prevent vibration rattle in the car.

Mine has a small gap of light too.

Oh that's alright then lol, was thinking that but then I can't see light shining through a gap on other side so wasn't sure lol

• 3 weeks later...

Minor update.. These came today so I'll soon be getting them fitted and wiring the new indicators so I'll have wing mirror indicators instead, so that'll be the next big ish mod out the way:

2012-09-24122011_zps8c248391.jpg

Was wanting to fit em today but as there's a small tsunami going on outside it ain't gonna happen..

Already in the process of converting my current indicators into blanking plates to match the rest of the car by sanding, priming n painting a spare indicator lens I already had:

2012-09-22172808_zpsf84deade.jpg

This ones currently still in the garage while the lacquer drys and once I've got the new mirrors wired fitted and indicators working I'll be able to start work spraying the other blanking plate.

These also came today too:

2012-09-24121806_zps17e510f0.jpg

Gonna stick two in the boot and one in the glove box.. But while in the process of removing the stubborn git of a 5smd I currently had in the glove box I managed to blow the fuse for my interior lighting so now my courtesy, map reading, foot-wells n ignition barrel LEDs don't work. Need to replace the fuse and it'll be all good.

How much were the wing mirrors?

Only 25quid each mate

Cheapest other ones I've seen went for 80quid. Others go for prices of up to 80 each so I grabbed these when I saw em.

is that st wing mirror or just the facelift one. Im not sure but i think the side indicators we have if you take them of you can put the st side badge on as a direct fit but just double check as im not 100% sure oh yea i want da mirrors for my st replica now lol. where you get them from.make sure you upload pic when the lights and mirror are on. How does the wireing fit onto the mirros from the side wing if u no what i mean you might have to do a guide for me.

Right lads started work fitting these, to find that it's not a plug n play job cause they plugs are different:

2012-09-25174701.jpg

Old

2012-09-25174839.jpg

New

2012-09-25174902.jpg

So the new plug won't fit in the existing socket.

So it looks like what I will be doing is cutting the indicator off, wiring it to some speaker wire, threading the wire through my existing mirrors n transplanting the indicator and new wing mirror covers to my existing wing mirrors like I thought I'd have to anyway.

Here's the listings that I bought

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251152794603?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251152792582?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I was going to post the same link Clive already has as it's the same way I will be fitting them as well as routing the new wire.

Also, finally managed to replace my blown fuse and fitted the new LED pads. Lights up the glove box nicely:

2012-09-25172819.jpg

Although as nothing ever goes my way, one of the pads fitted in my boot has 3 failed LEDs

2012-09-25180739.jpg

As I had to wait over a month for them, the seller will now be getting ripped a new A-hole as well as halfrauds for selling me a box of mis-labeled fuses yesterday.

2012-09-24185318_zpsbf96eb0a.jpg

It will have to do for now and unless you stick your head in the boot I suppose you won't tell. Night shots to follow.

Looking good.

Looks like the inside of an air conditioned Caribbean cocktail bar. ;)

Looking good.

Looks like the inside of an air conditioned Caribbean cocktail bar. ;)

Anyone for a Malibu? ;)

Lol just said malibu cause the adverts always on n think the bloke with the hafro is class :P

I don't mind a rare malibu but it's that low a percent you can drink pints of the stuff neat.

I am partial to a brugal but whiskey has always been my drink of choice. A well aged scotch goes down nice. Or just general drinking its good old JD. Gentleman jacks nice, single barrels nice too if you like your whiskey neat.

JD with a splash of coke and minimal ice so as not to drown it.

Couple of years back i went through a full bottle of Bacardi at a mates curry night and still walked 6 miles home - no hangover either.

Give me pints and i'm a mess and my head feels like it's been smashed against a wall.

Looks very cool :)

Would look very unique with a cocktail cabinet in the boot ;)

My dad put a cocktail cabinet in his Landy Defender and was defo a head turner when you got in

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club