Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone Mucking About With My Car?

Brigante

Got a feeling the first customers who need light bulbs changing would be a biker and someone who likes swiveling badges ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brigante

• Stoney871

• GSM

• Lenny

Oh we'd make a killing alright. ;)

You're conspiring to murder! I'm going to phone the ...

... oh wait.

Bloke getting his light bulb changed: 'Help!! Call the police!! :o'

Clive: 'I Am the police! :lol:'

Bloke getting his light bulb changed: 'Help!! Call the police!! :o'

Clive: 'I Am the police! :lol:'

Don't know if this will make sense down in DavidCameronLand, but here (especially 1.00-1.45):

Let me know if you need translations :P.......

Don't know if this will make sense down in DavidCameronLand, but here (especially 1.00-1.45):

Let me know if you need translations :P.......

Reminds me of trainspotting lol

Reminds me of trainspotting lol

Pfft, Trainspotting wis based in Edinburgh (SPIT!).

Pfft, Trainspotting wis based in Edinburgh (SPIT!).

Accent sounds the same imo lol

Accent sounds the same imo lol

:o How offensive!

That would be me n Clive on my first day if I joined the force :P

We do live in the middle of a right chavvy !Removed! area.

You've just described 70% of UK towns unfortunately :-/

Does sound like more of a burglary attempt. I expect that they probably dont think that the bonnet is alarmed! they probably thought that its a pop switch inside the car. some people are sad enough to steal anything, recently I had some git stole my nut cover for the front windscreen wiper. Sad really!!!

Once the bonnet is opened, they would have thought the world there oyster, perhaps they thought popping the bonnet would give easier access to the badge?

Not sure what you mean there mate cause they must have known how the bonnet opens to have known about the badge swiveling to reveal where the key goes.

If they had of managed to pop the bonnet though the alarm would have went off anyway.

yeah its a weird scenario, hopefully nothing further comes of it, however, I think the Focus is a bit obvious on how to open the bonnet! mainly because its the one car that people will drive with the badge upside down and the wrong way, so even a dumb crim could work that bit out, not necessarily to say that they knew the alarm would be triggered!

May have to look into getting one mate living round here. Been needing to get gates put back on the driveway, but even they'll get nicked. Used to gave gates but pikeys nicked em when they made an illegal site round the corner, got up one morning and they had gone.

Although it won't stop anyone but it might alert you seeing as your bedroom is at the front and also scare people off you could get something like a window alarm and put it on the gate and flick it to "on" just before you go to bed or when you get back from work.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=window+alarm&oq=window+alarm&gs_l=products-cc.12...0.0.0.5924.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1ac.

Cost of £5-£15 might be worth having a go. just put something waterproof around it and spray it black or same colour as your gate. Although the post man might also have a fright but that depends if you have a post box at the end of the drive of not as well.

Although it won't stop anyone but it might alert you seeing as your bedroom is at the front and also scare people off you could get something like a window alarm and put it on the gate and flick it to "on" just before you go to bed or when you get back from work.

https://www.google.c....0...0.0...1ac.

Cost of £5-£15 might be worth having a go. just put something waterproof around it and spray it black or same colour as your gate. Although the post man might also have a fright but that depends if you have a post box at the end of the drive of not as well.

Had been thinking of censors at the bottom of the drive to set an alarm off if anyone walks during the night that we'd turn on before bed.

Can't put em on the gates though, as I mentioned before even the gates got nicked about a year back lol, only got the concrete gate posts left.

Security lights and dummy security cameras.

Usually a visual deterrent is enough, they.ll just go elsewhere.

Unrelated cause someone mucking about with me badge must of happened friday night, but the Missus just shown me this about what happened on sunday night round the corner from me;

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Vandals-damage-20-cars-overnight-rampage-Bulwell/story-16780296-detail/story.html

Lovely area, twinned with Kabul?

Time for the cameras mate.

Think I may camp out in the car tonight with something heavy, see the scum bags faces if they approach my car.

Here's where all the damage was

Capturekjpkpkp.jpg

Think I may camp out in the car tonight with something heavy, see the scum bags faces if they approach my car.

I'll bring some red bull and a wheel brace mate with custom cross drilled hole in the base of it to allow for a small ring of rope to pass through it and around the wrist to ensure it doesn't slip out of grip or get pulled from grip neither lol id love to get a pop at them.