Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello..........

GaryLinn

Hi, thought Id join the club instead of stalking the forums from the shadows.

Just purchased a black 55 plate MK6.5 1.6 Zetec S.

Bit about my car history....

2004 206 Hdi

1998 406 v6 Coupe

1998 406 sri (only wanted the turbo for a Mi16 Turbo project)

1997 FTO V6

1987 405 Mi16

1991 Renault 19 16v Chamade

As you can see i have mostly been a "french" car lover , apart from my fling with the Japanese..

Anyhow, look forward to meeting you all...

Gary

Welcome along Gary, hopefully you wont find your separation from the french (and the Japanese bit on the side) too uncomfortable!

what brought you to the blue oval then?

Welcome along Gary, hopefully you wont find your separation from the french (and the Japanese bit on the side) too uncomfortable!

what brought you to the blue oval then?

well it was a good choice of car for the price to be honest, picked it up for £2600 with 65k on the clock, 2 owners, can belt and air con/steering pump (cant remember) change at 61k with full service history. The chap before has put some 16" graphite alloys on it, lowered, smoked the rear windows and fitted a cat back so I couldn't argue :)

no wonder you wanted to give it a go!

Nice motor and sounds good!

well it was a good choice of car for the price to be honest, picked it up for £2600 with 65k on the clock, 2 owners, can belt and air con/steering pump (cant remember) change at 61k with full service history. The chap before has put some 16" graphite alloys on it, lowered, smoked the rear windows and fitted a cat back so I couldn't argue :)

Welcome to the forum Gary,

If you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges or vintage ford decals: http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online, all of the Guides in my list have been performed on a mk2.5 focus but 90% of them will also work on your lovely mk6.5

Welcome to the Forum

We at the Mod team just want to say thank you for joining and we hope you enjoy reading and posting throughout the forums

FordPartsMan