Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All Newb Here ;-)

D3ano

newbie here, from up north in oldham.

im 26 with a missus and two kids, and i drive a fiesta zetec s 2006.

i work at a ford dealership in the bodyshop and have been there 8 years now.

looking forward to upcoming events and meets.

see you all soon

i put a post in "for sale" earlier today and its no longer there does anyone know why ??

i put a post in "for sale" earlier today and its no longer there does anyone know why ??

Have a quick read of the forum rules in particular this section;

SELLING ITEMS ON FOC

We have a special area of FOC devoted to selling: Buy and Sell. Please use this area AND ONLY THIS AREA to post items for sale. A copy of the rules below can also be found in the and Buy and Sell area.

YOU MAY NOT POST A FOR SALE TOPIC/THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A POST COUNT OF MORE THAN 20 POSTS AND HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR MORE THAN A MONTH.

ANY THREADS POSTED BY NEW USERS WITH FEWER THAN 20 POSTS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Posts offering items for sale MUST include pictures of the actual items being sold.

This is designed to prevent the forum from being used as a dumping ground for selling links. ANY selling link or topic posted by ANY member will be reviewed and if deemed inappropriate or not in the spirit of the forum the post may be deleted.

THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO A WANTED SUBJECT. THERE WILL BE NO POST COUNT LIMIT FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO POST A WANTED THREAD.ANY COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING MUST BE APPROVED BY THE FORUM MANAGEMENT - REGARDLESS OF POST COUNT.

All threads deemed to be against the rules and deleted are done so at Admin/Moderators own discretion.

Please also note that the rules on signatures are much the same as for posts. Commercial advertising in signatures is not allowed without the prior approval of the forum owner. Links to private sales within signatures are also restricted to those members who have been active within the community and have a post count greater than 20.

No problem only 16 more posts to go and you can post items for sale no problem lol

Welcome to the Forum Dean.

Sorry for removing your ad but as posted by Dan, selling rules apply.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club