Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Share Ideas For Little Modifications

Oliverb

Hi all,

Basically I wanted to start this post as I am always looking for neat/smart little modifications inside and out and I know that others are too...so I thought we could all share our ideas and pictures to give inspiration.

I have already got the climate control dials, change all interior & exterior lights to white LED, new reg plates! i just stand staring at my car thinking of things to do!!! I don't want to turn it "boy racer" just make it look smarter...

But please any ideas go ahead and share them :-)

I am in the process on of adding the Zetec s body kit but I am after little ideas

good idea for a post fella as i am in the same boat as you so will keep my eye on this.

just bought my self some carbon fibre look film so will have a go at doing little bits inside

• Like 1

Thanks, I thought there would be others interested, I am sure there would have been a post like this before but probably ages down the line so just refreshing for everyone!

Yeah, nice one! When you have done get the pics up and share with us all :-)

Same here. I've already changed heater dials, additional boot light, boot aux socket, footwell lights, euro style fog light, tinted rear windows, chrome strips on vents.

but always looking for more !

not boy racer ish though

• Like 1

Sweet, what are euro style fog lights then?

I will be getting DRL fog lights soon, can't wait for them!!

It's when you replace the red rear fog with a clear reverse light and fit a red bulb.

Nice little mod which costs around £30

• Like 1

Just so you know..

There are two dedicated sections for mod ideas now. One section is for various mod ideas, the other is for members personal build threads where you'll find every mod they've personally done to date and plenty of inspiration for your own mods.

• Like 2

It's when you replace the red rear fog with a clear reverse light and fit a red bulb.

Nice little mod which costs around £30

Oh yeah of course :-) will add that to my list .

Will it pass MoT with that?? .

Just so you know..

There are two dedicated sections for mod ideas now. One section is for various mod ideas, the other is for members personal build threads where you'll find every mod they've personally done to date and plenty of inspiration for your own mods.

Oh really ... My bad

Still will be nice to get talking to new people

Thanks tho , will have a browse

Oh yeah of course :-) will add that to my list .

Will it pass MoT with that?? .

Definitely, as long as you use a red bulb you are compliant.

I'd advise using a Cree bulb as the red ones you usually get from dealers that sell the European fog lenses look more pink IMO.

The lens-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK2-3-EURO-STYLE-LEFT-HAND-DRIVE-CLEAR-REAR-BUMPER-FOG-LIGHT-ST2-3-RS-/270959742090?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AFocus&hash=item3f16758c8a

The bulb-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REAR-FOG-LIGHT-CREE-RED-LAMP-LED-CAR-BULB-12V-382-P21W-FORD-FOCUS-MK2-/290770076134?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord&hash=item43b33f41e6

Cheers for that stoney !!!!

Gel overlays from dmb to freshen up your ford badges, on the grill rear and wheel centre caps. They are Brill.

New fitted mats always make the inside look nice, get a nice deep heavy pile one like u get in new BMWs.

Plain black shortened aerial ? Not a Barry Chav chrome ripspeed one, just a nice short one to make it look slicker.

• Like 1

Oh what about fan washer jets too? I have a spare set u can have for the cost of postage, as long as yours aren't heated ones, I bought them and then on taking the sound deadening off realised mine are actually heated !

If no-one else wants them I'll take them of your hands ;-)

If the OP says he doesn't, or had heated, then they are urs mate cost like £8 but I can't be bothered to mess around, Im not fussed.

Oh what about fan washer jets too? I have a spare set u can have for the cost of postage, as long as yours aren't heated ones, I bought them and then on taking the sound deadening off realised mine are actually heated !

I believe mine are heated too! Thank you very much though!

And thank you for you ideas :-)

Know it's only a little suggestion, but maybe paint your calipers black ? I'm thinking about doing it on mine as pitted stained metal from wheel cleaner looks crud !

Oh and dustcaps If you live in a nice area and kids are scared of you ?

Know it's only a little suggestion, but maybe paint your calipers black ? I'm thinking about doing it on mine as pitted stained metal from wheel cleaner looks crud !

Oh and dustcaps If you live in a nice area and kids are scared of you ?

I have painted my callipers black already and rear break drums , they look loads smarter!

I didn't want to do red or blue , just incase it looked like I was trying to hard...

So yeah go for the black I'd say mate ....

A red glovebox light may be cool if your after that submarine look.

• Like 1

A red glovebox light may be cool if your after that submarine look.

Just bought a red LED for glove box :-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club