Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collation of Recent Titanium Orders

BenW

Order Turnaround weeks for your Titanium  

57 members have voted

1. 1. From Order date, how many weeks untill ready at Dealer?

• 0-6
    • 6-8
    • 8-10
    • 12-14
    • 14+

I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't get the car anytime soon. I'm looking at towards the end of October - in other words 4 months exactly!

I know it's been mentioned before - but I really DO hope the wait is worth it!

I can't believe that yours is going to be so much later than mine bearing in mind we both ordered about 4 weeks apart and we both have similar spec's.

I would have to say that you will love your car when you get it - as I do. I even love the leather interior and yet I only got that by default as I wanted the 17" alloys and I have made use of the ESP too, especially when on a spirited drive around roundabouts! ;)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• BenW

• MyFiestaTitianium

• Ronnie Roberts

I can't believe that yours is going to be so much later than mine bearing in mind we both ordered about 4 weeks apart and we both have similar spec's.

I would have to say that you will love your car when you get it - as I do. I even love the leather interior and yet I only got that by default as I wanted the 17" alloys and I have made use of the ESP too, especially when on a spirited drive around roundabouts! ;)

Same here ,I only had to wait 8 weeks but it felt much longer, ive now had her 2 weeks and I still keep looking outside at her. I also drive past shop windows just to look at myself. Squeeze is the best color by far its amazing how many people comment on the color. Anyways hope you dont have to wait to much longer.

paul how many miles on your car now? Did you keep it at low revs for a while?

Haven't seen this story anywhere else, but my dealer (I ordered 29th August) asked me if I minded scrapping my car Wednesay, something to do with it being the last day of the month and 7 days scrappage time limit etc. My car won't be with me till next week, so they lent me one of the demo cars :D A lovely way to fam up on the Fiesta, try ours for a week :D :D :D

So all going well my timeframe would be 6 weeks. Sorry to those waiting a lot longer :( For the record my dealer is in Cambridge perhaps they ordered more build slots? It's dead posh round here so maybe they were expecting people with money to buy lots of cars.

I was shopping in the area, so I went to visit my dealer again today. They still could not give me anything more specific than an 'Estimated' build date of '11/2009', meaning the car won't be built until at least 8 weeks after ordering. God knows when I might actually get the thing. I'm quite frustrated with it. Maybe I shouldn't have given them all my deposit at the start.

On more positive news, I saw my first new Polo today, which I was also considering, but didn't go for as it didn't actually go on sale until very recently. It looks so plain and boring it's unbelievable. The press shots make it look like a 'small' Golf, but in reality it looks like a toy! I'm glad I didn't get one now. :lol:

• 1 month later...

agreed about the polo my mother in law got one few days ago. we went over yesterday to visit and she was keen to show it off. it's a solid well built car but....., basically it had alloys an ipod holder with charger built in (she has no ipod) and thats about it. she was trying to make out it had everything, then i showed her the inside of my titanium and began to list everything it had that hers didn't, an hour latter she looked somewhat bemused! lol

• 1 month later...
So, what are the build times like now, have they improved?

There are not many Titaniums in the system,Factory orders are 12-13 weeks at the moment.

There are loads of zetecs avaliable as free stock,these should be avaliable in 1-2 weeks if you can be flexible on colour and trim.

Obviously if you want a very specific build,with factory fitted extras ,then you are looking to 12 weeks again.

Ford are offering to pay the extra 2.5% Vat on all cars in the UK compounds.

Dave

Nightowl - Don't forget to add your vote here

Nightowl - Don't forget to add your vote here

I have done so Paul. Funnily enough - I fall into the 14+ weeks category...and some!

Go on then - just how long was it in the end??

Bet you can't wait until Tuesday

There are not many Titaniums in the system,Factory orders are 12-13 weeks at the moment.

There are loads of zetecs avaliable as free stock,these should be avaliable in 1-2 weeks if you can be flexible on colour and trim.

Obviously if you want a very specific build,with factory fitted extras ,then you are looking to 12 weeks again.

Ford are offering to pay the extra 2.5% Vat on all cars in the UK compounds.

Dave

newbie so be gentle people :lol:

Ordered my new Titanium on Friday and was told I'll have it by the end of the month, have had to order the automatic(had a couple of ops on my left hand and my surgeon keeps telling me to get rid of my manual)

guess I just got lucky that the colour I wanted was in the system (Black) would have chosen the tech pack but didn't want the 12 week wait :angry: yes i got the VAT increase knocked off and tbf got a reasonable deal ....

Ordered my new Titanium on Friday and was told I'll have it by the end of the month, have had to order the automatic(had a couple of ops on my left hand and my surgeon keeps telling me to get rid of my manual)

guess I just got lucky that the colour I wanted was in the system (Black) would have chosen the tech pack but didn't want the 12 week wait :angry: yes i got the VAT increase knocked off and tbf got a reasonable deal ....

As long as you have not specc'd it up too much then chances are there will be one being built, or on a dealer stock list somewhere in the UK, so you will not have to wait for a new build.

same here ordered at beginning of january (automatic) picking up tomorrow!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club