Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Eagle Has Landed

The Dark Knight

Speaking of DRLs.... I was wondering, on the ST are they decent DRLs?? What I mean by that is I think the ones on Audi's for instance look awesome and it said my ZS had DRLs but to me it just seemed like it was part of the normal lights rather than a seperate cool piece of lighting. Is it just the same on the ST cause if so, they suck!

Speaking of DRLs.... I was wondering, on the ST are they decent DRLs?? What I mean by that is I think the ones on Audi's for instance look awesome and it said my ZS had DRLs but to me it just seemed like it was part of the normal lights rather than a seperate cool piece of lighting. Is it just the same on the ST cause if so, they suck!

The DRLs are nice like, very bright during the night and in the daytime not bad :-) they also act as the side lights. Very bright and you'd be very happy :-)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Sweet, can't wait hope it comes over the next 2 days. It has to come on a lorry from glasgow, the sales person reckoned monday or tuesday but I'm not getting my hopes up he was probably just telling me what I wanted to hear.

It's funny though, I spent the last like month trying to convince myself the ZS was fine for me and then obviously decided on the ST and was so excited, then the past few nights I've really enjoyed driving the ZS.... think I'm going to miss it a bit! Maybe its just first car syndrome!

Sweet, can't wait hope it comes over the next 2 days. It has to come on a lorry from glasgow, the sales person reckoned monday or tuesday but I'm not getting my hopes up he was probably just telling me what I wanted to hear.

It's funny though, I spent the last like month trying to convince myself the ZS was fine for me and then obviously decided on the ST and was so excited, then the past few nights I've really enjoyed driving the ZS.... think I'm going to miss it a bit! Maybe its just first car syndrome!

You will be very happy with it, I've had my ST2 2 weeks and loving it. I was promised it would be 2 weeks to get it as mine was coming from Liverpool but within a week I had it here and was out driving sooner than I thought. The look the power the stares you get.. all worth it.

Though the ZS has its good points you'll find more with the ST and you'll make every drive with a smile on your face :-D

MarcoZetec13

You will be very happy with it, I've had my ST2 2 weeks and loving it. I was promised it would be 2 weeks to get it as mine was coming from Liverpool but within a week I had it here and was out driving sooner than I thought. The look the power the stares you get.. all worth it.

Though the ZS has its good points you'll find more with the ST and you'll make every drive with a smile on your face :-D

MarcoZetec13

Jonny as Marc says you will not be disappointed. I moved from a ZS as well. I loved it but this is something else.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Collection day on sat roll on weekend

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

Matthew your in for a real treat at the weekend. And don't expect the grinning to stop for a long time.

• Like 1

It hasn't stopped since I ordered it it just be ear to ear lol im of on a nice drive in it too :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

Now that is a gorgeous motor!!, good on you!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club