Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[OT] Car Names

JAR897

I think he should be called Perky ;)

I think that's a pigging good idea Jan! :lol::lol::lol:

Just curious Amy but why Hope?

Janet's already named mine "Pinky"----can't begin to imagine why........ :lol::lol:

So Pinky and Noddy live together and sometimes poor Noddy gets left behind. ;)

So.....I have to take him for a quick blast around all the little country lanes here in the sticks. ;)

Life can be so hard sometimes........... B) B)

I'll try not to mention it much. I have Cerebral Palsy like that of a stroke. It has resulted in me being blind in almost half my visual field there fore not meeting the minimum vision standards for safe driving and refuse a driving licence in the past. I never gave up hope on ever being aloud to drive and a quick check on the DVLA I found that in Feb 2007 they changed the process in which they issue a licence to people with this visual problem.

I'll try not to mention it much. I have Cerebral Palsy like that of a stroke. It has resulted in me being blind in almost half my visual field there fore not meeting the minimum vision standards for safe driving and refuse a driving licence in the past. I never gave up hope on ever being aloud to drive and a quick check on the DVLA I found that in Feb 2007 they changed the process in which they issue a licence to people with this visual problem.

Sorry Amy, I didn't mean to pry.

It's good that the process has changed and that you will be able to drive very shortly.

You've made a great choice of colour as well! ;)

Sorry Amy, I didn't mean to pry.

It's good that the process has changed and that you will be able to drive very shortly.

You've made a great choice of colour as well! ;)

No need to be sorry.

I'm really looking forward to getting it. The wait is killing me!

Welcome to the forum Amy! The wait for the car is a serious pain in the behind but it is eased quite a bit by being on here. :)

Welcome to the forum Amy! The wait for the car is a serious pain in the behind but it is eased quite a bit by being on here. :)

It is. I love looking at the pictures of other users cars!

macchina or mac :)

• 14 years later...

My 07 mk6 fiesta zetec s tdci- is called the black fez, sounds like a drug dealer 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Lgoodman99 said:

My 07 mk6 fiesta zetec s

This thread is so old your Fiesta was still in warranty when it was started 🤣

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club