Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Time!

Clarky2013

The day has come and I will be leaving in a minute to go and hand over the keys to my beloved ZS and collect my ST-2. I took the ZS for a final proper drive last night and she will be missed! Such a great car and even after a good hour of hard driving seeing very good mpg! Will be sad letting her go, but hopefully getting something more exciting in return :) Will get the st home, quickly whip out the bulbs, de tango her and then its a solid day of driving ahead, its a a sunny day down south here so will be going around the new forest, Hampshire and Dorset. Going to try and go steady for the first 100 miles or so and vary speed to get brakes a little bedded in and then its time to see what the ST can do :P

Excited is an understatement.

• Like 1

Enjoy, sounds like a fun day.

I have just finished emptying and cleaning my Superb before it goes back to lease company on Wednesday and I get my shiny new Titanium x 125 ecoboost Fiesta. Can't wait.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

After many hours of fun my mpg has dropped to 28 but this car is insane. So happy with it. Just wow

Enjoy, sounds like a fun day.

I have just finished emptying and cleaning my Superb before it goes back to lease company on Wednesday and I get my shiny new Titanium x 125 ecoboost Fiesta. Can't wait.

What are your specs?? Colour etc :)

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Ford OC mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

After many hours of fun my mpg has dropped to 28 but this car is insane. So happy with it. Just wow

more pics please, how long did you have your ZS for??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club