Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Range - Red & Black Editions

D13 HPD 95

I think he's a bit of a richard head but must say some of their jaunts I find hilarious :)

Can anyone confirm exactly what the technical differences are between the standard Zetec S and Red / Black Editions?

1. Engine mapped to 138bhp.

2. Gearbox ratios changed - but to what? ST ratios?

3. Steering tweaks?

4. Any suspension changes?

Never actually seen it confirmed one way or the other...

Don't think there are many concrete details of the changes but considering the bluefin remap takes it to 165bhp there must of been a few tweaks

We had a discussion about what badges go on the car, the sales guy was completely useless and didn't realize that additional badges were ordered and fitted upon delivery, but I have an 'S' badge on order ready too :)

Hi mate/all,

What badges should have been fitted on the car?

I ordered my Red Edition direct from Ford and the only badge I have on mine is a chrome 'Fiesta' text on the rear of the car.

Should I have a Zetec S badge? Ecoboost badge? Anything else?

Also find it a bit odd there's no engine cover or anything to indicate the ecoboost engine under the bonnet? Everyone else the same?

post-62290-0-79865400-1426443627_thumb.j

The fiesta badge is all you get. There is no engine cover

Some fiestas have an ecoboost badge but I think that was just the original 100ps models

Willys got some badges have you not?

• Like 1

no badges on mine other than fiesta. Want eco boost badge and exposed exhaust.

They're ordering in and fitting my 'S' badge FOC (Even after them getting the deposit already!). The one in the showroom only has the 'Fiesta' badge.

Personally I will be glad to get rid of the 'Ecoboost' badge on the back!

I had a econetic badge on mines as when it first came out they put econetic on them .....

Each to their own.

I had to explain to my father the other day about the concept of 'debadging'. As my first proper car having a brand spanking '15 reg black roofed and alloyed bright red thing is inconspicuous enough - I just don't need the badges to tell someone I chose a slightly sporty choice that sits just below the ST.

Enjoy your cars and badge them as you like!

• Like 1

See am thinking of taking fiesta badge off as it a a bugger to clean keeps ripping my nits or microfiber cloths lol

Just got back from dealership,our Black finally arrived :)

post-62294-0-83546500-1426532256_thumb.j

How easy is it to de-badge a Fiesta badge? Nothing in the guides so I trust it is easy :-P Nice one B1157! Only a month away from owning mine :)

I was confused by the extra red before realising there's no license plate!

I was having doubts about the red on black badges I bought, but I see that blue badge on yours and know I've made the right choice!

Cotton, fishing line, dental flos to get the badge off then tar cleaner / white spirit to get the glue off, sorted.

Got my summer tyres on today. Makes a bit of a difference I'd say. :-)

Fiesta%20Kraft-1_zpse1wouiih.jpg

• Like 1

I forget what part of Scandinavia you're from but having never been over there I imagine there are some fantastic driving roads to get stuck into!

Britain is full of the same but it's a shame I don't live near them!

On Thursday my wife and Mother in law collected new Fiestas.

My Wife now has a Hot Mustard 1.0 ZSE, her 1.6 Metal is in the "For Sale" section in this Forum.

But my my daughter who has a Red Edition, drove the Mother in Laws 1.25 Fiesta home to Telford from Stoke.

She thought it was broken, described it as breathless and wheezy, but the In-Laws love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club