Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Range - Red & Black Editions

D13 HPD 95

I have no idea on the mechanics or chemistry of it but I've had no scratches from using it on my last 3 cars including this one.

Obviously if it's caked in mud I'll jet wash that off first.

My image speaks for itself, in fact, here's a close up, this car has had the dry wash treatment once a week for 5 months.

post-48438-142574832361_thumb.jpg

In fact, and I know it's personal choice, but I'd say it seems better than a 1 bucket wash and could possible only be bettered by a 2 bucket system with filters.

Here in Telford the water is hard and leaves terrible lime marking on Panther Black, but this stuff eliminates all the above and there's no scratches or swirling.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Red seat sides and back in the limited editions look proper tacky, my workmate got one a few weeks ago and isn't happy at all, as I'm sure everyone here knows, fords painting skills are absolutely shocking at times and the limited edition is no exception

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

That's your opinion Darren.

I personally like the interior of the red edition.

• Like 1

That's your opinion Darren.

I personally like the interior of the red edition.

if you (or a mate) buys a car without knowing the spec (red sided seats) then that's their bad IMO.

They look just fine, I had a ZS before my Black Edition and these seat's look much nicer... But that's just MY opinion....

Knew the specs 100% both work for ford, just looked a lot better in the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I drove one 3 times before I decided.

I like the seats in mine just fine. They're nicer than the standard ZS fabric ones although shame they're not leather.

I too was worried about the painting but so far mine looks super.

• Like 1

http://www.rica.nl/chiptuning.php?v=11-517-2724

This came up for us... it's a very trusted company in sweden/nederlands... In a week or so I will install it on mine...

Interesting that they're tuning that for 98 RON. I'm sure you have lots of stations that do it close by but wanted to point it out!

Had an opportunity to do a track day at Silverstone.. so took the new Red Edition.

Enjoyed it much more than I thought I would, circuit was good fun, even in a road car. There were a few race cars, but other than that, there wasn't many quick cars. Took a while to start learning the circuit, and because it's so long you don't actually do that many laps. I liked Copse and the Becketts complex, but work needed on Stowe through to the end of the lap! Would definitely do back.

Last lap of the day is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB5M-fr-vug&feature=youtu.be

• Like 2

Sounds good wish a could do that

That lap looked really cool. Good to see that no one over took you!! How much they charge you to do that?

That lap looked really cool. Good to see that no one over took you!! How much they charge you to do that?

Got a really good deal, Silverstone is usually very expensive - especially the GP circuit. It was £99 for the morning. Insurance is optional!

Wow ....... Yeah that's like a set of hids and wind deflectors and a set of bulbs haha

• Like 1

Wow ....... Yeah that's like a set of hids and wind deflectors and a set of bulbs haha

Or a new tyre which you'll need afterwards lol.

Finally arrived yesterday, not driven it much but so far very happy.

Looks good inside & out, not sure what the person who said the seats looks tatty & cheap was on about. Must be very fussy or I'm not looking close enough.

Feels much sturdier & takes the sting out of the bumps & potholes much better than my partners 59 plate Fiesta Zetec S making for a better ride.

Plenty under the hood, Its no ST but i didn't expect it to be. Still quicker than the 03 Focus ST170 i traded in.

post-23812-0-65325900-1426157166_thumb.j

• Like 3

Has anyone fitted a mountune induction kit to one of these?

that red one looks just like my black one but with the colours reversed (mine is mainly black with a red food and wing mirrors. Looks very smart. Can't believe the dealer made you wait so long for it.

Should say "with a red roof" not food!!

Glad you finally got it bezzer. Love my Red. Put 1000miles on mine in 2 weeks. Gave it the mythical 'beans' on the way home. Put a big smile on my face. The noise is awesome. Like a mini imprezza.

The dealership recently got a Black in their showroom, went to see it today, and it is so much nicer in the flesh! And they told me I only need to wait until between 13th and the 17th April! That is only a wait of around 6 weeks from build to the shop if all goes to plan!

Apparently they changed the spec of a car that was already on order, so it comes quicker, and it was built 4 days later and is on its way to Belgium and then Dagenham!

I must say I will miss the 'Chrome' effect from my Titanium (Fog lights, around the doors etc.), and most importantly miss my power-fold mirrors (and the sound they make then you unlock the car). And how the car lights up when you unlock it with the wing mirror lights...... I'll also miss the Sony DAB Radio that I currently have... I seem to be demoted to a Sat-Nav version of the standard Stereo, which'll take a bit of getting used to! Loving the metal pedals and red stitching too.

The girlfriend made herself look a bit stupid though! She said "Oh I like that Blue Food badge on the steering wheel, it really stands out against the red and black". My response was "I have that badge in my current car... It is also a Fiesta..." :huh: <_< :blink:

Actually liking the standard seats too, I feel they're a bit more comfortable than the current leather seats that I have!!

We had a discussion about what badges go on the car, the sales guy was completely useless and didn't realize that additional badges were ordered and fitted upon delivery, but I have an 'S' badge on order ready too :)

• Like 1

The biggest thing that I miss from my Titanium is also the power folding mirrors with the puddle lights. I even thought about getting them retro fit but you have to check and see if the wiring is compatible first.

Originally I thought that I would miss the Sony DAB, but actually I think I prefer the layout of the Ford unit. Looks like there's less buttons than the Sony one.

Ok little eco boosters, has anyone on here bothered signing the petition for that bloke off Top Gear to keep his job? I really couldn't be arsed about him with all his millions, cars and temper tantrums but it does give a 2 finger salute to the politically correct nanny state we have somehow been landed with. And he did like the eco boost Ltd edition.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club