Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Range - Red & Black Editions

D13 HPD 95

I don't think anybody 'needs' an ST, it's more to do with 'want' & 'afford'.

Exactly, I wanted one since I first saw a video about it when it was revealed years ago, then I just had to wait until my finances made sense to buy it.

Lease companies cover the tax so that will add to it, also they might look at the risk of a car being written off.

Anyway, the extra pushed me out of the market. I'll just be happy when my Red arrives, still waiting.....

You guys in uk are lucky. here in norway the lease on my black is like 330 pr month and 100 in Insurance pr month.. thats for 3 years and 45000km.. so in 3 years the car cost me almost 15500.. guess thats the price for a focus rs over there

I wish !

• Like 1

Remember you get paid much better wages in Norway way to see it a pint in UK is roughly £2-3 and in Norway it's £8 a pint lol a few ma mates stay near Bergen and they told me how Mich things are but how much they get paid too

I've just ordered a red.

Can anyone tell me if it comes with heated seats as standard?

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Heated seats are an option, not standard. I wish!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Heated seats are an option, not standard. I wish!

Ah well! Mine still worked out cheaper than a standard ZS. I'm sure I'll get on fine with it.

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Mountune has confirmed that there will not be a remap available with a Ford warranty.. Bit of a shame. I'll just have to wait then.

Taking mine to Silverstone on Tuesday. Will be interesting to see how it goes.. I'll report back.

can you give me the link where mountune says that?

Stated on their Facebook page..

could you copy their statement? i cant find it

A couldn't see it either bud

"There are plenty of mountune Performance products for the Fiesta Red / Black already > http://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-0t

Regarding the Focus and Red / Black edition - Ford won't warrant a kit past 140PS but that may be an option, together with an MR kit, of course - plenty more on the way for the 1.0 EcoBoost"

A see it now in comments of focus redblack edition

post-48438-142565132137_thumb.jpg

Scrubs up nice on a sunny day!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Nice! I take it you've got rear parking sensors :)

Haha well spotted!

I have to make space for the 3 other Fiestas that sit on the drive!

I don't bother washing cars. I will either let the European collective do it at the local jet wash centre or let the Ford man do it when it goes in for a service. Got to admit it don't come up as good as the car shown on here. The Ford man gives you the car back wet, he doesn't even bother to dry it.

I can't be bothered with water these days, technology has produced excellent dry wash products. Takes me 15 mins a week using this.

It's good exercise and let's you get early warning of scratches and stone chips, both of which wreck the trade in value of neglected.

post-48438-142572147358_thumb.jpg

How much is it? Do you not use any water at all? Sounds great if that is the case.

I can't be bothered with water these days, technology has produced excellent dry wash products. Takes me 15 mins a week using this.

It's good exercise and let's you get early warning of scratches and stone chips, both of which wreck the trade in value of neglected.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1425721473.125643.jpg

That's amazing if it works, but I don't understand how your paint won't be covered in scratches. Where does all the dirt and grit go while you're wiping it, and do you just use a microfibre cloth? I saw a YouTube vid showing how it works, and it looked like they used a single cloth to clean the car then another to buff it. I don't see how it can avoid scratches, unless it somehow dissolves all dirt on contact without also dissolving the paint.

• Like 1

^ as above, sceptical about these types of product.. Heck I don't even like spray on wax :O

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club