Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Foc Members Occupation

karlos1987

I work in Receipt inspection & Quality for Bombardier Aerospace, used to work in Tesco customer services whilst doing my A-Levels

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I work in Receipt inspection & Quality for Bombardier Aerospace, used to work in Tesco customer services whilst doing my A-Levels

That sounds interesting, what does that conclude of? what did you study a level?

I started work in Pizza Hut in the kitchens, went on to work in the Brewers Fayre chain, On to be an IT Administrator and now work as an Issue Management Consultant for a global Card Payments company. Trust me, it pays a lot less than the fancy title would suggest :p

I started work in Pizza Hut in the kitchens, went on to work in the Brewers Fayre chain, On to be an IT Administrator and now work as an Issue Management Consultant for a global Card Payments company. Trust me, it pays a lot less than the fancy title would suggest :p

Are you sure about that? Lol

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

oh, I am sure!

in the current climate, its not a bad pay, but compared to the same title in other companies, we are only being paid about 65% the going rate.

Initially leaving my a levels I worked in the financial industry as an account negotiator - so if you ever have financial troubles or questions don't hesitate to ask, lol

• Like 1

If you can negotiate my debts down to zero that would be appreciated!

I'm a Security Officer for DPD, so my employer is the French Post Office lol

If you can negotiate my debts down to zero that would be appreciated!

I could do with that aswel. Lol.

• Like 1

your working for the frenchies Pete?

What do you do, ride along with the driver and beat anyone who comes out to try and get there parcel to early? ;)

Yep I work for the french mate, my job is varied, carry out searches on people, cars, trailers, units drug and alcohol tests, book vehicles in an out deal with visitors and shed load of other stuff, it's not a normal security job where you just stand there doing nothing it's quite a skilled job which luckily for me pays very well, I pick up pretty much double what a normal security job pays

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Currently working as a IT Systems Engineer for Howdens Joinery.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Plasterer

But also a qualified bricklayer aswell :)

Sent from my C1905 using Ford OC mobile app

we have a wide variety of people among us! goes to show no matter what job you do, theres a Ford for you! :p

• Like 2

we have a wide variety of people among us! goes to show no matter what job you do, theres a Ford for you! :p

Struggle with plasterboard in the rs! :)

Good job I have a van aswell, I'd be able get to the job pretty quick though! :)

I don't think you would want to put plasterboard or tools in your rs. Lol.

My uncle is a plasterer and he used his focus for work and battered it within a year. Lol.

That sounds interesting, what does that conclude of? what did you study a level?

Its pretty boring to be honest mate, I check through quality paperwork all day for incoming materials for BA and insure they conform to required specs.

I studied double award science and geography at A-level, I did a year at uni studying Clinical physiology, but decided after completing my first year it wasn't for me. Probably should of stuck at it would be earning a mint! But sure thats life.

Got my ford focus thats all that matters!

I don't think you would want to put plasterboard or tools in your rs. Lol.

My uncle is a plasterer and he used his focus for work and battered it within a year. Lol.

It'll never be used for work I'd rather walk there before using that! :)

• Like 1

Started off as a Plumber, got fully qualified with extra tickets.

Then done a load of tiling and kitchen fitting.

Now work as a timber frame builder for a local company Tymba Systems.

Not too bad, although I produce the frames in the factory and go to site every so often.

www.tymba.co.uk

A couple examples

20140110_151542_zpsqrpakc9q.jpg

Messenger_5847055099645441709_1394046568

• Like 2

Used to be a Ride Operator at a theme park lol

Wasn't the worst job in the world...

Right now I'm doing a Cadetship with the RFA - almost qualified...Unfortunately, a recent bout of ill health has forced me to back phase, so now it's likely to be November.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

Started work for a Tarmac company when i was 16 ten years later work for a concrete company ie power floating,nine years later back tarmacing and still at it sigh lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

if any one is a time served brickie, i need 1 asap for quite a bit of work on my house? must be able to do electrics, plaster etc....

if any one is a time served brickie, i need 1 asap for quite a bit of work on my house? must be able to do electrics, plaster etc....

Better change that to.. 'Must be qualified to' :lol: especially if you have ever seen a plumber try to wire up a shower! It won't be the first time I have had to rewire after them..

• Like 1

i was in the army before and after that i work in the hospital. here in u.k. i work as a health care assistant