Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Do We All Work At

Marks12

removed :)

I must admit, I think I am going for a change in career, perhaps I am going to take on a role of Vauxhall crash dummy.

Thought that was what the drivers of Corsas were?

How about a change of career to something a little safer?

Human target for the blind, drunk, over aggressive knife thrower perhaps?

Why not carry on as you are, removing every Vauxhall from the roads one by one?

haha, I have taken two out now inadvertently, but it comes at a price sadly!

I think your right though, becoming one of the knife throwing targets for the blind, probably will hurt less than losing fights with vauxhalls...

• Like 1

I work as a Network/System Administrator in a hospital in the Netherlands. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some people call me a computergeek, but when they have problems with their computer they all come to me :) :) :) :) :)

And the IT-business is still one of the fastest growing businesses in the world :)

Nothing wrong with being a self confessed geek :)

Used to be network admin myself for a local firm of solicitors. It's long hours but worth it when you fix that one nightmare problem that's been harassing you for ages lol

Hi all, I'm in the Film business! Polymer film that is, lol. Factory worker here, 4 on 4 off. 2 days then 2 nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Dug out what I said in another thread :P

My official title is Technical Integration Engineer, but my colleagues just call me the techie.

I work for a small industrial IT and communication company so the work is fairly varied as I'm effectively IT admin, tech support, build engineer, webmaster, etc. but also help out with order processing when needed.

haha, Ewan, are we talking the adult film business or the casual film business? :p

LOL, Adult film business? I wish! Nah, it's just a factory, we produce all different sorts of wrap film. Like the stuff farmers use to wrap silage bails and the handwrap that supermarkets use to wrap pallets etc. Pretty boring really but it pays the bills, just glad to be in work. Love the 4 on, 4 off though, gives me plenty of time to fiddle around in my Focus .

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

hgv class one driver.not seen many on here :blink:

Another one here although I haven't actually driven a 'bendy' truck in 18 years!

I work for our local authority(council) mainly driving a hook-lift lorry servicing our local amenity sites, taking the full skips to the waste transfer station and taking containers full of baled waste to the shipping company for shipping up to Shetland to let them burn it!

Here's my normal daily driver...

IMG_20141006_112751641_HDR1_zpsc6ad0124.

IMG_20141006_112920805_HDR1_zpsa5c31fa5.

And the best thing about HGV driving up here? ;) :)

IMG_20141007_133413386_HDR1_zps6f9d6616.

• Like 2

I design Electronic Security systems. Qualified as an electrician many moons ago, got into Fire Alarms then Security systems.

Old dinosaur learning new tricks as part of an IT Services team.

I can't believe the amount of money being spent on the projects I'm involved in........

hi,,, im an engineer.

i work for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world,,, money is good but the managers are not. :mellow:

No managers are they're all full of bull

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

That's the difference between a manager & a leader ;)

Hey folks, I'm a Project Coordinator for a fairly large TV, talk and bb provider in the UK.

Senior Accounts Assistant for a large international company :)

That's the difference between a manager & a leader ;)

where i work the difference is about 30k a year. ;)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club