Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2015 - Who's Going?

alexp999

Fingers crossed! It was really bad yesterday.

• Like 1

Still 40% chance of rain on that forecast :/

• Like 2

Be positive, it's a 60% chance it won't rain ;)

• Like 3

I will think of you all (with a 40% chance of getting wet)while im on holiday 37c and sunny.

• Like 1

I will think of you all (with a 40% chance of getting wet)while im on holiday 37c and sunny.

You're welcome to it.

Hate being too hot.

• Like 2

I've just taken the remaining tickets/passes to the post office earlier so those of you still waiting should receive them by tomorrow/Wednesday.

If anyone hasn't received them by Wednesday post, please PM me directly asap.

• Like 2

Tickets have arrived . 3 tickets 3 stand passes ??? I' ve asked on ffoc if its correct . Hope its not someone elses sent by mistake.

Yunii

Tickets have arrived . 3 tickets 3 stand passes ??? I' ve asked on ffoc if its correct . Hope its not someone elses sent by mistake.

Yunii

Maybe that means you're a VIP and you get an extra space at each side so everyone can stand and admire your car lol.

• Like 2

Maybe that means you're a VIP and you get an extra space at each side so everyone can stand and admire your car lol.

Lol!

Probably your is more to admire than mine.being an Awesome ST. I will need space as bringing 2 iraqi's to wash & shine car .we dont want them wrecking other cars do we?

Lol!

Yunii

• Like 2

Looks like Ford Fair are taking quite a lot of stick on the "posts to page" part of their Facebook page because of this map fiasco. Looks like all the maps the other clubs/magazines have are from last year...

• Like 1

By the way, is anyone still in need of a stand pass for our stand?

I have a few left and I'm happy to send out if you want to be on our stand... Need to know asap though.

Do they still not know when they are posting the map?

What I don't understand is that if they have sent out the passes, with routes and pitch numbers, they must know where those pitches are?

• Like 1

Do they still not know when they are posting the map?

What I don't understand is that if they have sent out the passes, with routes and pitch numbers, they must know where those pitches are?

You would think so. It says on their Facebook page that it will be released today but nothing yet...

Reading those comments, it sounds like you were lucky to get the tickets on Friday too...

• Like 1

Reading those comments, it sounds like you were lucky to get the tickets on Friday too...

Yes seems like it's been very disorganised this year. I think it's the first year Kelsey Publishing have run it.

They still made a mistake and shorted me on a few stand passes with those tickets. Luckily I ordered a handful extra just in case so it wasn't so bad. They've had to send me three packages via parcel force before I got our whole allocation!

I hope it is not disorganised on the day, the queues are bad enough as it is...

• Like 1

I hope it is not disorganised on the day, the queues are bad enough as it is...

Indeed... Let's hope not!

Al be there for 6am! The way it's going lol

• Like 1

Al be there for 6am! The way it's going lol

I'd have to leave at 4am, to make it for then, so no doubt I'm going to get stuck in loads of traffic again, when I get to the last mile or two.

Haha it takes me 6hrs!

But am leaving on Saturday n staying at a hotel on Milton Keynes lol so 20mins away

• Like 2

I'd have to leave at 4am, to make it for then, so no doubt I'm going to get stuck in loads of traffic again, when I get to the last mile or two.

I'm going to be in the same boat as you Alex seeing as I'm only down the road from you. What time are you planning on leaving?

I'm probably going to leave about 5:30am.... urgh.

What time can you take ur car to leave?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club