Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Mods Would You Add To My Car?

Cookey09

Let us know how you get on with them! Ive got some fly eye tint to put on my front lights today !

Will do Definately mate, and ah right good luck with that, hope it works out for you! 😏 to be fair it will look sweet when it's done, you should get some brows for your lights too! 😏😎

To be fair i think the lights on the new focus look pretty mean! Plus there arent any out there yet haha! Still waiting on triple r composites to make a front splitter for it!

You should have a look on there website, all sorts of splitters and brows for your fiesta, had them on my old one and looked the dogs !Removed! haha!

• Like 1

To be fair i think the lights on the new focus look pretty mean! Plus there arent any out there yet haha! Still waiting on triple r composites to make a front splitter for it!

You should have a look on there website, all sorts of splitters and brows for your fiesta, had them on my old one and looked the dogs !Removed! haha!

They do to be fair love the focus! Is yours a Zetec s? And ah right okay, and I've had a look mate! Really do want a splitter to be honest, thinking about having the grills and co swapped out for Zetec s style. But the girlfriend complains way too much as it is... Moans at the fact that I swap lights... "You shouldn't be doing this stuff yet it's your first car, just appreciate it"... If I had my way haha, it'd be a beast by now... I'm slowly but surely adding subtle changes. I've changed all the lights except the rears... Talked her round to having tints done, can't wait for the wind deflectors to arrive... 😏

Gotta admit I'm under the 👍🏻 gotta keep her happy though 😉

Guess some women just don't understand the male need to do stuff!😉

Haha my dad says the same! Had the car a day and im changing all the bulbs and looking for mods

Id say youd be silly to not get the splitter, it will chance the apperance loads, and its only 6 holes to be drilled, takes 10 mins to fit!

Whilst we are onabout lights, have you considered the led conversion for the back lights ?! I think they look awesome, was gonna get them on mi e, but focus has them as standard!

• Like 1

Hahah it's a MUST to fiddle and change! The splitter will come in good time! and ah, I have but only briefly, how would they be swapped any ideas?

Its a whole new headlight i think, but i do love them!

Ah yeah, I've seen them, don't know if I do like them with the fiesta been rounded in shape, the light triangular shape seems too sharp... Good effort from them though, but think they could be better shaping. If that makes sense. Would love LED everything if I could to be honest mate! I want a focus Zetec S or titanium/X next with appearance pack 2! Yours is a ZS? Isn't it?

Ah yeah, I've seen them, don't know if I do like them with the fiesta been rounded in shape, the light triangular shape seems too sharp... Good effort from them though, but think they could be better shaping. If that makes sense. Would love LED everything if I could to be honest mate! I want a focus Zetec S or titanium/X next with appearance pack 2! Yours is a ZS? Isn't it?

Yer i know what you been being sharp, ive seen them in the flesh tho i think it looks really good!

Yer man i have zetec s, just got parking sensors on it and a 8inch touch screen (no sat nav tho) got back 3 windows tinted £150 !

Nice! 👍🏻😎 I got quoted £150! How much was the sensors and screen?

Sensors were £200 factory fitted i think and the screen kinda came as a surprise! So free haha! My old car got written off so needed to get a new one but takes 3 months ish for a new car to be built and shipped , so my dealership managed to find a pre built on in europe with parkig sensors and right colour, so only took 2 weeks. When it arrived was expecting normal sony radio, got in it and there was a touchscreen! think it was a £500 extra of you was to pay for it!

• Like 1

Or sweet!! Lucky man! What engine is yours??😎

Gone for the 1litre ecoboost, 125ps,

Unless you get the 1.5 auto (150ps) or an st of some sort, its the quickest engine, the 1.6 natural asspirated is still 125 ps so id take the turbo over that anyday haha!

• Like 1

Nice good call! I'd go for that too! Haven't they brought a 140ps out? Like the fiesta Zetec s?

Nice good call! I'd go for that too! Haven't they brought a 140ps out? Like the fiesta Zetec s?

Oh yeah my bad , think theres a red and black version out like the fiestas which your right is 140 ps, not seen one in the flesh tho, so not sure if there out yet ??

To be fair im.not a fan of the red and black editions! Jut gonna map mine to about 145/155ps !

There's a 180PS focus right?

Is that the red/black edition ? Or another one ? Might have got the 140 ps mixed up with the fiesta

Ah yeah you could do roper, 😏 and I'm not keen on red & black editions either.. And yeah there is 180. Just looked 1.5

post-62772-0-17431400-1448725797_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'm sure the zetec S has that option?

Just had a look in brochure and i appologise, you can get a titanium x in a 1.5 182 ps!

Yeah, that's what I'm building now if I had the money and was looking for s new car. Must say, I'd fancy the focus titanium x, appearance pack 2 slide/tilt sunroof, deep impact blue.

Yeah, that's what I'm building now if I had the money and was looking for s new car. Must say, I'd fancy the focus titanium x, appearance pack 2 slide/tilt sunroof, deep impact blue.

They do have good spec on them but can you justify the big sum of money for the extras! To get tinted windows factory on my focus i was told i would have to buy one of the apperance packs , well more than £150 , when i actually didnt want the upgraded wheels and stuff as im getting aftermarket ones! Personally i think the city park(parks itself) is not worth £800 i think it is! Only plus i can see in a titanium is that they have bi-xenon and curve lights as standard !

True that mate. Think it's just the x badge what adds to the price😉 wouldn't mind one though, can't say I've looked into it properly because I don't need to. But I get where your coming from mate!😏

• Like 1

Need to have a good look through triplercomposites, they have front splitters , headlight brows , side skirts that we all fit and look nice if thats what your going for!

Heres a pic of my old mk7.5 with the brows and front splitter on !

I have to say, that is one clean car!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club