Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Legal Reg Plate?

cameron tocher

Yeah call 101 or visit your local force website, most have a contact form... That's how I report most of these infractions

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Actually his plate has been checked and is compliant.

(Btw, he's a total tool).

Actually, just dawned on me it wasn't the del boy car, it was another Bentley with the surname on it (might be another of his or families), I actually have a picture I can post on here if people want, I am 90% sure it's not legal as it has none of the little numbers or whatever they're called on the bottom corners...which I thought was a legal requirement... Unless of course it was just show plates for the firework dooda up on the hoe last month...

He's still a bellpiece though.

When he opened his new store in Plymouth he stamped his feet about the parking.

He demanded that staff park in the streets around the area and bullied the other traders using the carpark.

My brother in law has a garage around the corner and can't get customers cars in or out without a major bun fight with the store staff to move.

(To be fair- my brother in law is a bellpiece too so maybe not a totally bad situation ;d )

• Like 1

That one definitely isn't.

Spacing is wrong.

No makers name/postcode.

No bsau145d in bottom right corner.

About the only thing right is the font (Charles Wright or substantially similar).

Not quite.

Car is taxed until July 2016, mot not due yet as the car is first registered November 2013.

Insurance held.

That one definitely isn't.

Spacing is wrong.

No makers name/postcode.

No bsau145d in bottom right corner.

About the only thing right is the font (Charles Wright or substantially similar).

My rear plate may be illegal... And Clive didn't spot it at Ford fair.. so all is well..

Old photo.. before I discovered real snowfoam.. but let's hear your opinions

post-57403-144183590627_thumb.jpg

My rear plate may be illegal... And Clive didn't spot it at Ford fair.. so all is well..

Mainly because you weren't there long enough for me to see.

No bsau or traders mark?

• Like 1

Mainly because you weren't there long enough for me to see.

No bsau or traders mark?

We've learnt a lesson for next year.. don't bring the women. Left early due to their complaining :(

But yeah, no bsau or traders Mark. It's one of those things where I plan on sorting it but the local lads have got better things to worry about. Cannabis raids, assaults, other violence, bank/jewellery robberies, arson.

In the last two days I've seen more police than I have in the last 12 months. They keep visiting a house down the road.

I just hope Clive doesn't track me down with the dogs

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Atleast I don't run this on the front!

Spark plugs for a poor comparison

post-57403-14418382456_thumb.jpg

We've learnt a lesson for next year.. don't bring the women. Left early due to their complaining :(

But yeah, no bsau or traders Mark. It's one of those things where I plan on sorting it but the local lads have got better things to worry about. Cannabis raids, assaults, other violence, bank/jewellery robberies, arson.

In the last two days I've seen more police than I have in the last 12 months. They keep visiting a house down the road.

I just hope Clive doesn't track me down with the dogs

My missus was going to come until I told her that there were no shoe shops nearby :d

Poor local resources of yours must be knackered by now.

(Stop calling them out so you can get video for youtube ;) )

• Like 1

The font on the rear is the correct size & spacing (I checked each one). Its in a font slightly different to the "legal" one but it's the exact same dimensions

The front, the spacing is obviously out, the font size is wrong & no markings.. hence it's for shows only, if I ever use it

I'm making a compilation video of all their bad parking on the street... Somebody has to keep them entertained during the day!

When we go to the actual polo d station, we have to use a call point on the wall outside, where were transferred to the humberside call centre thing. They then ask us WHAT STATION WERE AT!!! and then REDIRECT US back to the station were outside! And, during "lunch hours" nobody will leave the building to help, no matter what the situation! You must wait for somebody in a car to locate the station...

Not quite.

Car is taxed until July 2016, mot not due yet as the car is first registered November 2013.

Insurance held.

I'd imagine it's all legal aside from just the plate... But then saying that, it's actually pretty easy to read and is probably more recognisable as Dawson than "ummm D A ummmm 5 or was it S ummmm"...... "Bentley, Dawson, job done...:lol:"

The font on the rear is the correct size & spacing (I checked each one). Its in a font slightly different to the "legal" one but it's the exact same dimensions

The front, the spacing is obviously out, the font size is wrong & no markings.. hence it's for shows only, if I ever use it

The official font is Charles Wright but can be one that is 'substantially similar'.

• Like 1

Would you say the font is similar, as an officer of the law?

And would you pull a car with a plate like mine, If everything else looked in order?

Mines has a 'special' font. Haven't been pulled on the last 3 cars I've owned with the same font.

post-41109-144184354646_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Would you say the font is similar, as an officer of the law?

And would you pull a car with a plate like mine, If everything else looked in order?

I would rate your font as at least substantially similar if not actually Charles Wright.

Mines has a 'special' font. Haven't been pulled on the last 3 cars I've owned with the same font.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1441843545.326754.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

That's down to the PSNI.

They may work from a slightly different set of rules to mainland Coppers.

That Daw50n car is a Rolls anyway ;)

Nooooooooo, I actually knew that too, >.< I've been seeing too many Bentleys round Jersey I guess... Ashamed *getscoat*

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club