Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Activating Lane Keeping

gilespg

Afternoon,

I took delivery of my new Mondeo Titanium X Estate yesterday - loving the car and all the tech so far - my 70 mile commute gave me plenty of time to play last night

However...... when I started her up this morning, the lane keeping assist wasn't working - the car icon on the dash didn't have the lines either side and nothing coming through the steering. Can't see anything in the menu's to activate/deactivate it,, only to change between Aid/Alert and intensity.

I figured it might be because it was dark when i left home (although it's not much use if it doesn't work in the dark - effectively rendering it useless to me for 6 months of the year|), but it was light by the time I got to work so assumed it would have switched on by then

Am I missing something? have I inadvertently done something with a switch that has disabled it??? Help!!!!!

On the Focus you turn it on and off with the button on the end of the indicator stalk.

Perhaps the Mondeo is the same?

brilliant - worked a treat (there's a car symbol, just missed it in the dark)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club