Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3.5 Cruise Control Fitting

JamieSMcC

Anyone in glasgow scotland that's is happy to do this for me , 2015 facelift zetec tdci

Can I switch cruise on with new version of forscan., it's a 2015 tdci.

If not is there anyone in scotland that can switch ot on 

Hi is there any one near Bristol with ucds as I have a focus ST 3.5 which I would like to activate cruise control on, I have a new wheel that I will get fitted before hand, I have foccus and forscan but from reading this post it doesn’t sound like it’s possible with these programs, any help or advice greatly recieved

• 2 months later...

Hi there anyone still on here with ucds to enable my cruise on mk3 focus 2016. i am in manchester but dont mind travelling cheers lee

• 2 months later...
On 17/12/2017 at 20:16, Metalzone said:

Depois de colocar o volante no lugar, Focccus não conseguiu ler minha ECU. Forscan fez isso.

Eu estava seguindo as instruções JW1982 para habilitar o bloqueio automático, pensei que seria fácil pela primeira vez com o Forscan, ainda não fiz isso. http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/97724-auto-locking-doors/

"Em seguida, vá para a guia" Configuração "do programa (marcada com um símbolo de processador). Agora o programa mostra uma lista de diferentes opções de configuração. Escolha para CCC principal e inicie o procedimento para ler o CCC.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Forscan CCC

Agora a configuração do CCC pode ser editada. Quando terminar, simplesmente pressione "Gravar" para carregar a configuração modificada no BCM. "

Primeiro recebi um aviso do Forscan sobre bateria fraca e, em seguida, faltava um arquivo vbf em uma pasta específica. Só então consegui acessar a Configuração Central do BCM.

Clique duas vezes em Cruise control abaixo do valor, definido como com Cruise Control, algumas linhas abaixo há a opção ASL, fez o mesmo, et voilá Cruise control é ativado.

Terei o maior prazer em ajudá-lo em qualquer detalhe que possa ter feito overloock.

Hello, I have a Focus Fastback SE 2017/2018. Seeking information about activating Cuise Control, I found this publication. I noticed from the photos you posted, that the language of your "Forscan" is in Portuguese-BR .. Are you from Brazil? Can you help me activate Cruise Control and some other features?

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Still no cruise activated on my car, but looking into buying UCDS.

I'm looking to activate cruise, powerfold mirrors and reverse cam once all relevant parts are purchased and fitted. I've looked at the UCDS site and I cant understand which parts of it I need...tokens, licences... I find it all very hard to understand!

Would someone that has already purchased UCDS be so kind as to explain what I need and how I go about buying it please?

• 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone reads this anymore!! Bought UCDS and still no joy, when plugged into the car and trying to read from BCM I'm getting the message

"Necessary VBF file is not present! try to download from UCDS server? SBL VBF:F1FT-14C097-AA.VBF"

I should add i've got the cheap unlicenced version of UCDS from the obd shop! So my question now is.......    Is the problem with the car, the programme or my laptop not being able to read VBF files?

I've actually downloaded a file from fords website with the relevant code/name but can't seem to load it through UCDS? again... could be a problem with any of the three aforementioned options!! 

• 2 months later...
On 2/27/2020 at 7:01 PM, g1zm0 said:

Anyone in glasgow scotland that's is happy to do this for me , 2015 facelift zetec tdci

• 4 months later...

Just done activated cruise control today on my MK3 diesel 2011, replace steering wheel with cruise control switch from MK3 2012. 

Enable cruise control and asl limiter in BCMi main via Forscan. 

Boom... Test drive everything perfect

• 2 months later...

Many thanks to Alex_gregory_uk for activating Cruise on my 3.5 focus (2017/18) with his UCDS. Top guy and a pleasure to meet

CHEERS ALEX

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

There is hardly someone around Cork/ Munster that has the UCDS kit? I have the steering wheel etc installed but focccus and forscan are not working. 2015 mk3.5 1.5tdci focus. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi, any news. Same issue to activate cruise control on my 2017 Focus ST. Didn't find cruise option in bcm with forscan. Should I use Ucds ?

Thanks

Seb

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2021 at 11:42 AM, Whitakers_Eye said:

There is hardly someone around Cork/ Munster that has the UCDS kit? I have the steering wheel etc installed but focccus and forscan are not working. 2015 mk3.5 1.5tdci focus. Thanks

May be a fit far for you but I’m in Kildare & can do via Forscan for you. 

• 2 months later...

Hi, just a few comments to say cruise now works on my Focus ST 17my. Thanks to Tezza, I follow his topic, using UCDS v2.0.008 .

I just do modification in BCMII, I didn't find 2.0 Ecoboost in  PCM choice. But it works so that's great.

• 9 months later...

Hello, I too have a Diesel 2017 Focus Estate. Looking to add OEM Cruise Control but this whole thread has me wondering of the possibility. Garages have said it can't be done and as the UCDS isn't available to purchase at all now I'm feeling like maybe an ugly aftermarket option is the only bet. 

I am London based if anybody knows of anyone whom could assist.

Have a read of this thread. The OP has added it to his 1.0 Focus.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 10:49 PM, unofix said:

Have a read of this thread. The OP has added it to his 1.0 Focus.

It's certainly giving me confidence, but his is a 2014 Focus and not a Diesel Engine System. I would be good if anyone knows anybody whose successfully done the Cruise Control Install on a Diesel Mk3.5 Model with FORscan. 

I have installed cruise control in my Ford cmax 1.5 tdci 2017 ztec model, but not able to activate it in PCM using Forscan via vgate vlinker, I have followed different youtube videos for help, but no luck, I'm based on limerick, it would be great if anyone help me to activate it, thanks 

Just checking that you are using a Laptop with the vLinker FS cable connection.

I think this is a Diesel related restriction as it seems the only Software able to do the job is the UCDS software and Cable. FORscan (based on reading many forum posts) seems to be a bit limited when it comes to Diesel System. Problem is you can't buy the software or cable currently due to the Russian Export Bans being imposed.  

1.5L Petrol 2015 Focus Zetec S here. I have read through the whole forum post and just want to double check whether Petrol versions are fine with either Forscan or FoCCCus? If yes, second question, can I just buy the CC buttons and add them to my current steering wheel, if not and I need to buy another steering wheel, does it need to be from the same trim/version as my own vehicle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 4:23 PM, DjRathbone said:

1.5L Petrol 2015 Focus Zetec S here. I have read through the whole forum post and just want to double check whether Petrol versions are fine with either Forscan or FoCCCus? If yes, second question, can I just buy the CC buttons and add them to my current steering wheel, if not and I need to buy another steering wheel, does it need to be from the same trim/version as my own vehicle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

From what I've read the Petrol versions seem to work with the standard software set (Not Guaranteed as I'm only going off what I've read on posts here), Reg. Steering wheel I believe it is not a requirement for trim version the steering wheel is a universal fit for all those spec model types.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club