Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please can I get some Advice Here? Fiesta 2013 aftermarket stereo

grantdavey1991

Hello, All.

Apologies if this is the wrong section, i am new member today and am looking for some advice

ive been searching the web for weeks on this topic and not able to find anything relating to my particular model

i have a ford fiesta 2013 (63 plate) 5 door 1.25 petrol NON ZETEC

basically i want to upgrade the sound system.

but because of fords silly 'whole dash' factory stereo, it makes it quite difficult.

i have seen fascias and adapters i am able to buy which o dont mind paying out for but i dont think ive found one for my model.

the stereo i have is the non sony one, its the one without the led screen, but still has the small screen with blue writing.

not my car, but the same as this

http://www.vanarama.co.uk/Assets/RangeImages/106/FORDFIESTA-CENTRECONSOL.jpg

i want to remove the factory fitted stereo, and then fit an aftermarket stereo. i know how to do this, but need to try and find a compatible fascia to put in place after i have taken out the factory one. all the ones ive seen for my car year are for the other display with bluetooth etc..

i would just pay someone to do it, but i have been quoted far too much to have it done. i dont mind spending hundreds on the parts as long as they are the correct parts, but i dont want to be paying someone over the odds for something i can do myself

many thanks in advance

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club