Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

Had update from dealer today - and still no build date in the system :(

Titanium X ordered 12th November.

how are they rolling out the vignales so quickly but not the ST line X's? the vignale has leather too?? anyone know if ST Line X models are starting to pick up on production now yet?

Fiesta delivered at dealership today and built 18th January

20 hours ago, Dragunov404 said:

Fiesta delivered at dealership today and built 18th January

which one? ST Line?

My race red Fiesta ST Line X finally arrived at the dealers this afternoon - hope it's been worth the 6 month wait !

6 minutes ago, Ian carr said:

My race red Fiesta ST Line X finally arrived at the dealers this afternoon - hope it's been worth the 6 month wait !

Congrats! Photos and opinions if possible please.  What was your order date?

46 minutes ago, Ian carr said:

yeah please post photos, I have the same model coming due in May, would love to see some pictures

Picked up the Vignale this afternoon and taken it for a spin around the local country roads. Drives like a dream, as all Fiestas. Finishing is immaculate, leather seats look superb, worth the wait! 

Hopefully those awaiting their cars will get delivery soon.

Still can't get over how quickly the car went from when build date confirmed to turning up at the Dealership. 

6 hours ago, jackhoppkkins said:

which one? ST Line?

Fiesta MK8 1.0L EcoBoost 125HP Titanium class with several options!

Update, I placed the order for my car on the 17th January, checked my systems this morning and my car will be here week ending 17th March.

ST Line X 140ps, B&O Play, Comfort Pack, Rear Sensors, Rear Camera, Deep Impact Blue

3 hours ago, Ian carr said:

IMG-20180201-WA0003.jpg

Good going. Hopefully you can get them to old it for you for 4 weeks to put it on an 18 plate.

42 minutes ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

Update, I placed the order for my car on the 17th January, checked my systems this morning and my car will be here week ending 17th March.

ST Line X 140ps, B&O Play, Comfort Pack, Rear Sensors, Rear Camera, Deep Impact Blue

Wow that's really quick (assuming all goes to plan). Saying that, mine was ordered last week (think the dealer actually only physically ordered it yesterday) and I've been quoted April, so they certainly do seem to be speeding up.

I wouldn't count your chickens yet!

Update as of today - my car ordered 20th July now scheduled for delivery 10th March

had an update from my dealer on tuesday, order on 20th november still saying I will recieve it by 11th May.

2 hours ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

how come you have a sooner delivery date than say me for example, who placed an order 2 months before? mine is scheduled for 11th May, and is more or less the same spec - st line x, race red, 1.ol ecoboost 125, comfort pack, rear camera/sensors, red interior pack, blackk roof and mirrors. any ideas?

1 hour ago, jackhoppkkins said:

how come you have a sooner delivery date than say me for example, who placed an order 2 months before? 

I'm one of the salesmen at my branch and I've sold myself my new car, so I piggybacked on an existing order, changed it slightly to my own spec. It was originally ordered as a stock car back in September and I changed the order on it in January. Maybe your dealer has done a fresh factory order rather than changing an existing order?

6 minutes ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

I'm one of the salesmen at my branch and I've sold myself my new car, so I piggybacked on an existing order, changed it slightly to my own spec. It was originally ordered as a stock car back in September and I changed the order on it in January. Maybe your dealer has done a fresh factory order rather than changing an existing order?

I see

25 minutes ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

Appreciate that you amended a "September" order but why would yours be confirmed for just one week later than mine that was placed in July - and I cannot see the dozens of orders placed in August being made between 10th March (my date) and 17th March (your date).

Traded my Mk3 RS in January for a ST-Line X 140 in Blue wave with a few extras inc the 18' wheels. Standard estimate of March / April but we will see...

1 hour ago, Oldbean said:

Appreciate that you amended a "September" order but why would yours be confirmed for just one week later than mine that was placed in July - and I cannot see the dozens of orders placed in August being made between 10th March (my date) and 17th March (your date).

Contract date is showing as today because I amended the contract. Original contract was placed on January 18th. I don't know the exact reasons why, I only know what I can see on my system.

vista.PNG

I have just received confirmation from my dealer of build of my fiesta see below spec:

FORD FIESTA HATCHBACK 1.0 ECOBOOST TITANIUM X 5DR POWERSHIFT 

Ordered end of August 2017 has been shipped on the 31st January 2018 - Gate release date 31st January 2018 ETA to dealer W/E 17- FEB -2018

Thanks

Keith Roberts

36 minutes ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

Contract date is showing as today because I amended the contract. Original contract was placed on January 18th. I don't know the exact reasons why, I only know what I can see on my system.

vista.PNG

image.png

14 hours ago, MrGinjaNinja said:

vista.PNG

I was sent a similar screen shot yesterday and mine is shown as Vehicle Status: Segmentation - which according to an earlier post is just ahead of your Committed - but still a way to go.

Considering Ford announced in November that production would be in the sequence that orders were placed they do not seem to be following this.

Let's all hope that this is soon resolved so we can get on with many happy hours motoring.

19 minutes ago, Oldbean said:

I was sent a similar screen shot yesterday and mine is shown as Vehicle Status: Segmentation - which according to an earlier post is just ahead of your Committed - but still a way to go.

Considering Ford announced in November that production would be in the sequence that orders were placed they do not seem to be following this.

Let's all hope that this is soon resolved so we can get on with many happy hours motoring.

Segmentation means it's been allocated all its parts so you should be good. :)

Does anyone know how/if I can check my car order status online myself. I found the http://www.cotus.ford.com/ site and mentioned it to the dealer the other day. He said he’d look into it and came back with a combination of order number and dealer code that don’t work on the site. The dealer has gone off to look into it again (not sure why he couldn’t have check himself first before leaving the details on my answerphone) but it would be good to hear if it’s possible or any tips.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club