Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's This Plug Coming Off My Headlight Loom?

DJ_Andy_M

Looking at trying to fit my american sidelight conversion kit and spotted this plug.... what is it? (Click image to enlarge)

post-32765-0-44314900-1338042051_thumb.j

Have you got foglights?

Thats the plug, that goes into the back of the headlights which have the Adaptive lighting system, I know because my plug was taped up the same and plugs straight into the back of the directional headlights :D

Have you got foglights?

Yes, the plugs are way too small, and the cables are way too short to be fog light plugs

Thats the plug, that goes into the back of the headlights which have the Adaptive lighting system, I know because my plug was taped up the same and plugs straight into the back of the directional headlights :D

Are you on about "Auto headlamps" ? The ford thing listed my car as having auto headlights (although I don't!)

No, not Auto because I have Auto lights standard and the plug was taped up like yours is.. that plug goes straight into the headlights with the adaptive lighting.. the projector lens moves. check my progress thread :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club