Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Low Mileage

HeadShoT2009

I filled up to just over 3/4 of petrol last night and I've only covered 28.2 miles and I'm now down to just over half tank I no this not normal as I normal have done bout 50/60. Also I got a hissing noise in engine bay from new coil pack and I also have lot of smoke in exaust and smells pretty rich when first started and sometimes wen warm I don't thinks it's head gasket as the header tank has not been discoloured . Oh I forgot it s a 51plate ford focus 1.6! Thanks in advancE

I filled up to just over 3/4 of petrol last night and I've only covered 28.2 miles and I'm now down to just over half tank I no this not normal as I normal have done bout 50/60. Also I got a hissing noise in engine bay from new coil pack and I also have lot of smoke in exaust and smells pretty rich when first started and sometimes wen warm I don't thinks it's head gasket as the header tank has not been discoloured . Oh I forgot it s a 51plate ford focus 1.6! Thanks in advancE

One or more spark plugs have been improperly tightened –re-check.

One or more spark plugs may have double washers –re-check.

Spark plug may have been cross-threaded – re-install.

If noise persists or if the threads

in the engine head are stripped,

DO NOT DRIVE THE VEHICLE

as for the petrol filling to 3/4 means nothing less litres for youre buck mate you wont know how the fuel consumption is till youve used up the fuel then calculkate it the needle can show 3/4 and go down quick then it will sit at the half mark for ages so the needle dropping means nothing really best get out there and check the plugs and the coil pack

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club