Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's A Good Price For A Brand New Fiesta??

Barky

Hi all

What sort of prices have you all paid for your various fiesta's (if i'm not being to nosey)?

I have just ordered a new fiesta 1.6 Tdci (x pack and Tech pack 5dr for just under 13k with scrappage and wondered if that seemed a reasonable deal??

I wish i had ordered the 3 door with skirt pack (like alot of people have here which looks nicer) but wondered if it would have been more expensive.

Thanks

£12100 for mine - but that was before the various recent prince increases and mine's a petrol in a solid colour.

I would say, if you want a three door, go for a three door - and haggle a bit more. £13K including scrappage (which I assume is another £2k, meaning you're paying £15K) is, I would suggest, a little high.

That seems like a good price to me!! 1.6tdci 5dr's with all the kit are very pricey, but worth it... we got to stop quoting what we bought our cars for last year as it doesn't even come into the same ball park of how much the prices are now!!! But 120,000 sold last year shows people are not bothered...

I've got 4 of the S1600's on order 1 white 3 blue anyone want one??? :)

I have just ordered a Zetec S in Sea grey for £13300 less £2000 scrappage less £450 ford credit contribution = £10850.00

car was built late last year will be on a 10 plate as the street pack skirts heated screen tints blue tooth connection

not sure about USB will check in the morning

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club