Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7 Zetec Lowered On 50Mm H&r's

fryboi

finally found someone to fit my springs for me :D

happy with the look and the handling has improved a lot more than i was expecting

sorry for the bad photography <_<

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac254/fryboi_1/my%20car/DSC00639.jpg

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac254/fryboi_1/my%20car/DSC00641.jpg

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac254/fryboi_1/my%20car/DSC00640.jpg

Not too bad i thought it was gonna be mega slammed on 50mms but its looks fine.

Are you going to uprate your shocks???

Looks really nice. I think if it was the ZS and had the skirts it would look bit too low but on yours. *thumbs up*

:)

Looks really good however I thought it would've looked a bit lower. Doesn't look that much different from mine really, I think. :unsure:

I could've sworn they were 18" alloys when I first saw them but I see they're 17's.

Stephen.

yeah i thought it was gonna look a bit to low but im happy with that :D

they are 100+ pro race (team dynamics lightweight wheels) 17's

i was gonna uprate the shocks but now ap have made coilovers (2 days after i bought the springs :angry: ) for a reasonable price so im just gonna save up and buy those :)

• 2 months later...

yeah i thought it was gonna look a bit to low but im happy with that :D

they are 100+ pro race (team dynamics lightweight wheels) 17's

i was gonna uprate the shocks but now ap have made coilovers (2 days after i bought the springs :angry: ) for a reasonable price so im just gonna save up and buy those :)

Hi mate, any chance you could take another pic of the car for me? I know it seems silly, but as time goes on the springs beed in more and it will get lower. Im very interested in buying a set of these springs. It doesn't matter if the cars clean or not :)

Would be much appreciated,

Cheers

Hi mate, any chance you could take another pic of the car for me? I know it seems silly, but as time goes on the springs beed in more and it will get lower. Im very interested in buying a set of these springs. It doesn't matter if the cars clean or not :)

Would be much appreciated,

Cheers

Thought you had already ordered aps?

Thought you had already ordered aps?

Yeah i did, but due to the long wait, lack of money and insurance had to cancel them, looking for an alternative, and i think this could be it lol.

no problem, not as clean as it was in the first pics but you can see that its pretty much the same height as before maybe 1mm lower haha.

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

no problem, not as clean as it was in the first pics but you can see that its pretty much the same height as before maybe 1mm lower haha.

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

Thanks lad, thas spot on!Deffinatly getting a set of these, looks like the perfect ride height!

Thanks lad, thas spot on!Deffinatly getting a set of these, looks like the perfect ride height!

yeah iv'e had no problems with 4 people, big sub and 2 amps.

whats the ride like with them on? sorry if someone else has as asked this.... but i like the ride on the zetec springs and dont wanna lose it if you get me.... FIT AS rims tho haha

whats the ride like with them on? sorry if someone else has as asked this.... but i like the ride on the zetec springs and dont wanna lose it if you get me.... FIT AS rims tho haha

haha cheers :) only cost me £170 for the 4 ;)

to be honest it does thrash about a bit at high speed on bumpy roads, no were near as smooth as it was. the cornering definitely makes up for it though, hardly any body roll and grips a lot better.

haha cheers :) only cost me £170 for the 4 ;)

to be honest it does thrash about a bit at high speed on bumpy roads, no were near as smooth as it was. the cornering definitely makes up for it though, hardly any body roll and grips a lot better.

lucky lad!! i wish i could get a good set for that... and i like the ride how comfortable it is, but want to get rid of this stupid body roll its horrendous when throwin it about, the car can cope it handles fine just feels like its on jelly at times

• 3 weeks later...

fitted my 50mm h&r's the other day there and my front wheel is up into the arch lol, must be the diesel engine.

fitted my 50mm h&r's the other day there and my front wheel is up into the arch lol, must be the diesel engine.

didnt you get springs for the diesel variant ?

• 7 years later...

Perfect... Exactly what I was looking for.

I've been toying with the 35mm and 50mm kit for my mk7. I've seen people with cars a lot lower than this saying that they're 35mm when they're clearly a lot more than 50mm!

Is this on the ford shocks? As I'm worried about a crashy ride.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club