Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Favorite Ever Driving Song

ford focus edge

Boo hiss, this is cyber bullying!!!

Argh!!!

I don't even catch that bus, how did it end up like this?!?!

You'll have to catch that bus when your MK4 blows up! :D

I didn't mean an actual bus you oaf!!

Any my MK4 is doing well actually!!!

Yes I know you didn't mean an actual bus - I'm not devoid of all intelligence Mike, just most of it! :D

My boredom threshold today is well and truly crossed. I feel like driving to the beach or something... Hmm.

Yes I know you didn't mean an actual bus - I'm not devoid of all intelligence Mike, just most of it! :D

My boredom threshold today is well and truly crossed. I feel like driving to the beach or something... Hmm.

Join the crew so far today ive polished the car and then went to show it off at oulton park i was that bored only downside was i parked it next to my dads monster and got outclassed :( hate having a 1.6

Mike

I too feel like driving somewhere, but that burns petrol and petrol burns my wallet.

It feels like i've gone through a rough divorce and the car is the child i never really wanted but my !Removed! of a now-ex-wife forced me into having :(

Join the crew so far today ive polished the car and then went to show it off at oulton park i was that bored only downside was i parked it next to my dads monster and got outclassed :( hate having a 1.6

Mike

Sounds like a great day! I took my sisters kids to the park and reminded myself of how much I hate soceity these days... and now I'm contemplating a few hours of tv!

I too feel like driving somewhere, but that burns petrol and petrol burns my wallet.

It feels like i've gone through a rough divorce and the car is the child i never really wanted but my !Removed! of a now-ex-wife forced me into having :(

Maybe we should go on a FOC roadtrip sometime to the beach!? Could split the petty money that way between whoever goes.

I am going to plan something in the summer time, some time in August for a mini trip :)

Sounds like a great day! I took my sisters kids to the park and reminded myself of how much I hate soceity these days... and now I'm contemplating a few hours of tv!

Maybe we should go on a FOC roadtrip sometime to the beach!? Could split the petty money that way between whoever goes.

Ahhhh a fellow sociopath who hates the moders soceity of idiots and prats.

I am going to plan something in the summer time, some time in August for a mini trip :)

How come there are no meets in the north :(

Looks like I was a bit late coming back to the party - been out with the GF helping her look for cars ...

A3 - overpriced and dull.

Leon TDI FR - quick, but POS inside

307 CC - cheap

Civic - beautiful in every way (I was stunned)

Aaaaanyway ... back on topic, anyone?

When I drive generally I prefer rocking songs.It make me feel active.My favouirte pp star's song i.e.Michael Jackson.I enjoy his songs at the time when i drive.

Looks like I was a bit late coming back to the party - been out with the GF helping her look for cars ...

A3 - overpriced and dull.

Leon TDI FR - quick, but POS inside

307 CC - cheap

Civic - beautiful in every way (I was stunned)

Aaaaanyway ... back on topic, anyone?

Astra sporthatch sri?

Mike

Astra sporthatch sri?

Mike

I mentioned Vauxhall (sadly) and much to my delight, she said she'd rather walk to work. (she's a keeper, this one!)

Other songs that popped into my head after 500 miles over the weekend:

Fire - Kasabian

Granite - Pendulum (sudden urge to turn the music up with this one ... )

Spite and Malice - Placebo

I mentioned Vauxhall (sadly) and much to my delight, she said she'd rather walk to work. (she's a keeper, this one!)

Other songs that popped into my head after 500 miles over the weekend:

Fire - Kasabian

Granite - Pendulum (sudden urge to turn the music up with this one ... )

Spite and Malice - Placebo

Lucky!! mine wants a 2003ishh black corsa sxi :( i threatned to leave her n she just said that was a futher insentive to buy one. Hate her

What about a corolla t-sport or compressor(one of the fastest and rarest hot hatches u can get) or is that a tad fuddy duddy.

This Aint A Love Song - Scouting For Girls

Tinie Tempah - Pass Out

Jason Derulo - In My Head

Few of my new faves

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club