Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parv1

Group Discounts On Cars

4 posts in this topic

I was just sitting here thinking (which was a bit painful really :blink: )

Could we arrange a group discount if several of us were to purchase new cars all at the same time??

Speak to one dealer who is willing to do that so it will be a win win situation for all concerned B)

I just think its an excellent idea, it will just mean that 'us lot' will have to arrange to purchase

new cars all at the same time though.

Shall i start saving now or get my coat? :P

I was just sitting here thinking (which was a bit painful really :blink: )

Could we arrange a group discount if several of us were to purchase new cars all at the same time??

Speak to one dealer who is willing to do that so it will be a win win situation for all concerned B)

I just think its an excellent idea, it will just mean that 'us lot' will have to arrange to purchase

new cars all at the same time though.

Shall i start saving now or get my coat? :P

It's just much easier doing your own research, checking prices on the net and local dealers and buying yourself. I doubt you will get a discount better than say Dealdrivers, as that's how they get such big discounts, they refer all their clients to the same dealers and the numbers they deal with wil be a whole lot more than anyone could entice on here.

I agree, it will be tough trying to do similiar things to brokers that are already in the market, such as Drive the deal.

Just a suggestion though. :rolleyes:

Very risky buying WITH people online you have never met

No worth it