Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune 'ms' Styling Rear Spoiler Extensions

Adam1982

erm enough about the expensive bits, jzsk can i see more of your car as you list looks epic....supercharger me see

yes come on lets some pics

• 2 weeks later...

Received mine today, gonna see what it looks like up against the car first before deciding if it needs spraying or not will get some pics on when decided what to do with it

Getting it sprayed Thursady will then upload some pics of the car,hopefully will look good sprayed same colour as car.

Getting it sprayed Thursady will then upload some pics of the car,hopefully will look good sprayed same colour as car.

How does it look sprayed? i'm really tempted to buy it

that looks good, i'm not sure to get it sprayed or not, mines red so dunno. i think i'll wait until i buy it then see what it looks like just up against the car. did it cost you must to get it sprayed?

I got the spoiler, Rear Difusser, fog lights, grill and all front Bumper sprayed at the same time cost £295 from Ford and they fitted the spolier, they wanted £170 just to spray the spolier.

• 3 weeks later...

Any you guys got some high res pics of the spoiler extension? To thos who have bought it, did you get it fitted by ford or someone else? i'm seriously considering the spoiler extension next month!

Cheers

I fitted mine, they simply bond on. Primer, 1-part Pu Adhesive and Cleaner and basic instructoral pictures all come included.

Can't help but notice in your signature you bought the supercharger kit from european parts! First fez I've ever 'seen' with it, reckon you could get some pics and a video or something and post it in another thread? What sort of performance you getting, something in a Fiesta ST sort of range? :blink:

Sorry for going off topic :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club