Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk4 Alloys

mathewmmr

I have a Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3L MK4 and I want some 4 stud 15" alloys, I need some help on what PCD, Bore and Offset my wheels are and im not sure how to measure them but i have measured the 108mm PCD.

Also will i need to change my callipers or anything when going to 15" alloys from 13" steelies and will i need different bolts?

Any help is appreciated thanks :)

Talking from experience, don't faff around with your wheels.

I did, i ruined the car. It drives TONNES better on steel wheels, don't go to any trouble changing them.

Sorry Micheal but I have to disagree :P I had a mk4 and changing the steels for alloys was the best thing i did :D

improved the way the car stuck to the road and made the drive feel better, also it looked better imo.

I got my alloys from www.alloywheels.co.uk. enter your car (i.e mk 4 fiesta) and it shows you compatible alloys. then you pay for the ones you want, choose the tyres you want fitted (you only get the choice of sizes compatible for your car (so they wont rub with the wheel size you chose), and they send them to you in the post :) they are real easy to fit as you get the spacers and wheel nuts needed all included when you buy the wheels.

hope this helps

p.s no you wont have to change your brakes, also I went for 15" on my mk4 and they fitted real nice (didnt rub or look too small) 16" will fit but rub on full turn so I would avoid them :)

Gah, worst thing i ever did!

It was so much fun on steel wheels! Not that i have to worry about it all anymore :)

Thanks for the help guys, i will get some 15" alloys and if i get 4x108 with any bore size or et size they will fit right?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club