#1 sssnakeuk2001

sssnakeuk2001

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Ford Model: fusion 2 1.6 16v

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:08 PM

Hi, My car is a silver colour with a slight hint of green ( some people see it as blue). The log book just says green so im looking for any help in iddentifying the real colour. I need to touch up a corner. My reg is SB53 BPY. im not sure if this helps but if so i would be greatly appeciative for help

Stephen

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 p38fln

p38fln

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Name: Eric
  • Ford Model: Escape Titanium AWD (2.0 L Ecoboost)
  • Year: 2013

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:58 PM

For the cars over here, the paint code is on a sticker on the back side of the driver's door -
You have to take the code to a Ford dealer to figure out what color it actually is. There's almost no way to figure it out from the code itself - in my case the code is "SZ" and it means "Blue Flame Metallic." All of the Ford dealers here can get touch up paint, I would imagine it's the same there.

The sticker looks like this (The paint code is located directly below the VIN barcode - it says "EXT PNT:")

(The stickers there almost definitely look different, the stickers here aren't even the same for automobiles and trucks - just look for a two letter code with some kind of abbreviation for paint near it)

Posted Image

#3 tmmitzzie

tmmitzzie

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta focus
Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

Hi, My car is a silver colour with a slight hint of green ( some people see it as blue). The log book just says green so im looking for any help in iddentifying the real colour. I need to touch up a corner. My reg is SB53 BPY. im not sure if this helps but if so i would be greatly appeciative for help

Stephen

its possibly metallic vitro

#4 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,324 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

My link try this link

enter reg and search

#5 sssnakeuk2001

sssnakeuk2001

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Ford Model: fusion 2 1.6 16v

Posted 06 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

Thanks to all your replies,The colour is infact metallic vitro. So thank all of you for your help. Please keep up the good work as i am sure ill have more questions in the future.

Stephen

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users