Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grant745

Dashboard lighting

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i have just bought a new model Fiesta. Great car but find the dash lights way too bright when driving at night. Looked everywhere for a control to turn them down a notch or 2 but cant find anything in the car or handbook....am i just being dull !....Cheers

Hi, i have just bought a new model Fiesta. Great car but find the dash lights way too bright when driving at night. Looked everywhere for a control to turn them down a notch or 2 but cant find anything in the car or handbook....am i just being dull !....Cheers

Yes, they are quite bright but I don't find them too intrusive.

I think the answer lies in the default settings in the car system--if you press menu then scroll done to vehicle settings I think there is an option for dimming......

Not 100% certain on this but I'm sure I've seen something of that ilk on the menu........

Theres a option in the cars computer to turn the red lights off, but i can't remember where it is :unsure: Just look around in the cars menus and you will find it