Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting Rear Bumper. Help.

Ash88lfc

yes mate, cut the plastic

mole grips ash should be able to pull on it as you extract it

will try that tomoro. im going to whip it in my mates garage see what he recomends. should of just let him do it but he's into his vauxhall so thought ill leave him out. Thanks for helping fellas.

Well fella's i can say thanks for all your help and ideas on this. Finally got it swapped. Took it my mates garage and after a good 2 hours of frustration and puzzled brains we go it off and got my new one on. gladly say i wont be changing my bumper for an st one in any rush. :lol:

post-26411-0-37581100-1342649874_thumb.j

Well fella's i can say thanks for all your help and ideas on this. Finally got it swapped. Took it my mates garage and after a good 2 hours of frustration and puzzled brains we go it off and got my new one on. gladly say i wont be changing my bumper for an st one in any rush. :lol:

post-26411-0-37581100-1342649874_thumb.j

glad you got it fixed mate,

shame you had to resort to a vauxhall driver for assistance though :P

if you ever want to sport it up a bit you could fit the zetec s lip without removing the bumper.

I know. Haha. Well he was complimenting it so he might be turning to ford haha. And yes that st lip is ready to be purchased. That link you gave somebody. Tobaoa is it or something like that. I can't get my head round his site lol. Can you check if he stocks it in other colours or just silver? Cheers.

I know. Haha. Well he was complimenting it so he might be turning to ford haha. And yes that st lip is ready to be purchased. That link you gave somebody. Tobaoa is it or something like that. I can't get my head round his site lol. Can you check if he stocks it in other colours or just silver? Cheers.

i cant check with the seller mate, because he doesnt speak any english.

Taobao run a site in english for us to buy from,

we pay Taobao for the items we buy

then Taobao purchase the items and get them deliverd to their warehouse on our behalf.

then when Taobao have recieved our purchased items they will put them all in to one parcel and contact us with the shipping charge to our address.

then when you pay for the shipping you will have a choice of carrier such as DHL, UPS or EMS

depending on how fast you want the items, but shipping via EMS takes 10 days including weekends and costs very little money.

but you could request silver and recieve black mate,

i had this trouble before when purchasing but the stuff is so cheap you could afford to buy two and then you can be sure to recieve one of each type lol

thats how it was for me anyways,

if they had an option of 3 colours id buy the 3 so as i would recieve the one i wanted then sell the other 2 on eBay making a profit to cover the proce of the 3 of them ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club