17 replies to this topic

#16 Truly55

Truly55

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Ford Model: Hot Magenta Titanium 1.4 with Tech Pack

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

Rocket is a heavy bike but low centre of gravity and really goes round corners well ( probably better if I was younger :lol: ). It has plenty of torques and pulls away like stink ( looked it up for somone the other day 0 to 60 in 4.1secs).
Paul

Rocket III is an amazing bike but I thought the 0-60 time was sub 3.0 (just). It would be snarling up the pipes of an R1, ZX-10R, Gixxer 1000, etc. For a BIG bike it feels surprisingly light between the legs ( :lol: ). Centre of Gravity is practically on the floor. :o Big up to riders of this muvva.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 kremmen

kremmen

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Puma

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:22 PM

Rocket III is an amazing bike but I thought the 0-60 time was sub 3.0 (just). It would be snarling up the pipes of an R1, ZX-10R, Gixxer 1000, etc. For a BIG bike it feels surprisingly light between the legs ( :lol: ). Centre of Gravity is practically on the floor. :o Big up to riders of this muvva.

Time could be wrong. Just googled it and got reply of 4.1. doesnt really matter as I rarely open it up and the one time I did I hit the rev limiters.

Now if you were mad you could go the whole hog ( :blink: ) and fit a supercharger.
But who would do that?

Posted Image

Paul

#18 Secret_Stig

Secret_Stig

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:35 PM

Hey and Welcome, Hope you enoy your stay.

Shame about the further wait on your car but hope its worth it :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users