Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Erskineg

K&n Filter For 2012 Focus Zetec S

8 posts in this topic

As above,

Does anyone know the exact product/part no. for a K&N filter to fit a '12 Focus zetec s 1.6 T?

I've had a look on the K&N uk website and it quotes part no. E-2993, but im not 100% sure if this is the best/correct part for my car.

Help very much appreciated.

Cheers

Gareth

i get the same e 2993 which is a round filter sounds like the right one

If your is round, then thats the right part number!

i get the same e 2993 which is a round filter sounds like the right one

Cheers, i think i'll hangfire till more companies make them see if there is a review later on in the year and buy then.

kandn are the best company the others are generally poor if you want a filter that doesnt void youre warranty buy the k and n but just buy the filter not an industion kit

I have the kn57s 4000 adds 18hp certainly feel the difference in my zetec s 180bhp

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

no matter what they tell you it will never add 18hp mate at best 5 or 6hp is proven 18 would be with other mods but not on its own

Well mine is a animal now made a great difference especially if you leave the cap out in the end of the filter the noise is unreal and the turbo noise is much louder ..dusted many cars with this easy mod .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app