• Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

some very nice and intriguing mods, especially the second reverse light

Thanks Vince mate,
I've created a Guide on fitting the second reverse light in to a clear unit,
The Dremil style crafting tool is king for this type of modification aswell as cutting the dash,
Here is the Guide:
http://www.fordowner...25/#entry158997

#18 superpipstar

superpipstar

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec 1.8 TDCI
  • Year: 2008

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

looks well good lenny!! ST front bumper with them wheels on would look soooooooo good! just buy it!! :) i want a splitter for my bumper dident even know you could get one fot the ST bumper!

#19 Mike77

Mike77

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 TDCI Titanium

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

Very nice work mate,,,,, its addictive modification isn't it lol. I look at my car and think I haven't done much to it, but when you sit back and think of everything you have done over a period of time it all adds up :unsure: . What strut kit did you use for the bonnet mate, I like the look of that :)

#20 Pete80

Pete80

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 261 posts
  • Name: Peter
  • Ford Model: Ford Mondeo Titanium X
  • Year: 2007

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

Car is a credit to you mate, wish I had the balls to do some of them mods

#21 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,353 posts
Contributor

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

looks well good lenny!! ST front bumper with them wheels on would look soooooooo good! just buy it!! :) i want a splitter for my bumper dident even know you could get one fot the ST bumper!

Maybe next spring mate lol
I'm still lovin the Drl fog surrounds, if I fit the ST bumper I'll lose the Drl's
TripleRcomposites manufacture a gloss black splitter for the ST too, email Kevin and tell him lenny from fordownersclub.com sent you: triplercomposites@live.co.uk

Very nice work mate,,,,, its addictive modification isn't it lol. I look at my car and think I haven't done much to it, but when you sit back and think of everything you have done over a period of time it all adds up :unsure: . What strut kit did you use for the bonnet mate, I like the look of that :)

Yes it is very addictive, id love to be content just to have a basic car for driving, no modifications and could just park it anywhere no worry,
The bonnet strut kit is model specific, see my guide and links here:
http://www.fordowner...focus-mk2-mk25/

Car is a credit to you mate, wish I had the balls to do some of them mods

Thanks Pete,
Their not as hard as they look mate,
Key to all of them is take your time, and when cutting holes, cut a small hole then bore it out to the required size constantly stopping and trail fitment, this way you never cut too big and get a good fit,

Thanks for the comments guys,

#22 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 15,662 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
Contributor

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

Crikey Lenny, when you put it in a thread like that you cant half see the difference! well done, and all your guides are a credit to you and a bonus for the forum. However, I still have to tell you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!! you have given me far too many idea's that I have pictured on my car, but I cant afford to do them - and now I am depressed and hate my car :P so thanks for that ;)

Only kidding, love you really ;) :P

As has been said, if only I had the cahoonas to do half the bits that you have done, I would be amazed!

I just want you to know that I may now have to sell my remaining kidney and come on a roadtrip and pay for your time with beers and more beers and just go crazy on my motor :P

#23 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,353 posts
Contributor

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Crikey Lenny, when you put it in a thread like that you cant half see the difference! well done, and all your guides are a credit to you and a bonus for the forum. However, I still have to tell you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!! you have given me far too many idea's that I have pictured on my car, but I cant afford to do them - and now I am depressed and hate my car :P so thanks for that ;)

Only kidding, love you really ;) :P

As has been said, if only I had the cahoonas to do half the bits that you have done, I would be amazed!

I just want you to know that I may now have to sell my remaining kidney and come on a roadtrip and pay for your time with beers and more beers and just go crazy on my motor :P

lol thanks jeeb,
Many sacrafices have been made in the course of modification including beer, I ain't had a pint since 25th December but I'll celebrate when the wheels are on and lowerd,
I admire you for modding but not going crazy on the motor, the resistance I don't have personally as you can see on page 1 lol

#24 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 15,662 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
Contributor

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

lol, the not going crazy is purely down to lack of funds ;) given half a chance I would have spent thousands on it thus far! or at least, I would have bought a better model and then modded it :P

#25 focuscolin

focuscolin

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Name: colin
  • Ford Model: focus 1.8 tdci

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

Don my cap Lenny the car looks great, fair play to ya it's great seeing all theses mods I'm looking forward to seeing the new alloys and springs.

#26 dustymiller

dustymiller

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 37 posts
  • Name: .
  • Ford Model: .

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

thats a lot of work , and tea , excellent job .

#27 Aldoo

Aldoo

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Name: Tom
  • Ford Model: 1.8 TDCI Focus Sport
  • Year: 2006

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

thats brilliant mate! really impressed with the job youve done! :)

..and i bet im not the only person who immediately checked their bank balance after reading this!!! haha

#28 Hassen

Hassen

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 513 posts
  • Name: Hassen
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Mk 2.5 1.6TDCI 2010

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Nicely done Lenny. Putting it altogether you can see from where you started and where you have reached.

If I had one more suggestion for a mod, it would be a recaro/ST interior for the car. That I think would be the cherry on top :)

#29 Brigante

Brigante

Resident Ranter

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,405 posts
  • Name: Charlie
  • Ford Model: Focus Ghia 1.6 115BHP
  • Year: 2005
Contributor

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

If I had one more suggestion for a mod, it would be a recaro/ST interior for the car. That I think would be the cherry on top :)

Shhhhhh!! His Missus has a price on his head as it is

#30 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,353 posts
Contributor

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

Don my cap Lenny the car looks great, fair play to ya it's great seeing all theses mods I'm looking forward to seeing the new alloys and springs.

Thanks Colin,
I'm looking forward to the fitting of wheels and springs, just need the tyres now and the funds,
all going well 05th April I'll have tyres on the rims and fitted to the car,
followed by a service and lowering in early May.

thats a lot of work , and tea , excellent job .

Thanks frank, has come a long way sad to see the end in sight because ill be lost for somthing to do in my spare time,  

thats brilliant mate! really impressed with the job youve done! :)
..and i bet im not the only person who immediately checked their bank balance after reading this!!! haha

lol thanks mate, on the outlook I wouldn't have comitted myself to taking it this far in modifications,
but I don't smoke or drink often, piece by piece I chipped away at my e-bay wish list surprisingly addictive though,

Nicely done Lenny. Putting it altogether you can see from where you started and where you have reached.

Sounds good mate,
I would like a black leather Recaro interior with a custom lined swade roof lining,
But the shipping cost on a facelift ST 5 door interior including door cards would be a serious cost in its own,

Shhhhhh!! His Missus has a price on his head as it is

lol not far wrong Charlie,
I'm always open to ideas though.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users